Technical Sourcer (Product & Engineering)
Vimeo, New York, NY
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos
Sourcing is a strategic component of Vimeo’s success. As a member of our Product & Engineering Recruiting team, the Technical Sourcer will partner with our Recruiters and Hiring Managers to strategically find untapped candidates. We focus on engaging passive talent through both a strategic and diversity driven approach. You will be responsible for building talent pipelines for our hiring needs and will highly impact our hiring goals in Vimeo’s exciting period of hyper-growth.
What you’ll do:
- 2+ years sourcing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team
- Work closely with our Recruiting team and partners to deeply understand requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization
- Partner with Coordinators and Recruiters to handle an efficient hiring process.
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to assess basic qualifications
- Regularly manage talent pipeline activity to share with internal recruiting and partners
- Build and share knowledge of talent mapping which should include : skills, target companies, events, conferences, and/or open source communities
- Innovate and drive diversity sourcing strategies to help influence hiring
- Utilize data for reporting and influencing hiring decisions, while maintaining data integrity
- Full cycle recruiting experience across multiple tech/product subject areas, including product design
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Vimeo is the quality, open video platform for creative people around the world. Vimeo was founded in 2004 by filmmakers who wanted a fun, easy, uncluttered way to share their work and moments from their lives. We remain true to that mission by continually striving to help people with a wide range of passions share the things they create and care about. In everything we build for creators and their audiences, our goal is simple: make life worth watching.
Want to learn more about Vimeo? Visit Vimeo's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.