Sr. Manager, Enterprise Security
Vimeo, New York, NY
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos
Vimeo supports over 80M registered video creators, 1 billion monthly video views, and hundreds of millions of monthly active users. We are hiring a Senior Manager of Enterprise Infrastructure Security to build and evangelize a comprehensive security practice across all parts of Vimeo. The role will grow and lead the infrastructure security team, partnering heavily with Site Reliability, Engineering and IT to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of Vimeo systems.
What you'll do:
- Assess the current state of Vimeo’s IT Hygiene, highlighting areas for immediate and long-term changes
- Expand operations and monitoring capabilities
- Lead incident response and tabletop exercises
- Integrate monitoring and reporting of various security tools
- Lead cyber and physical security assessments, providing gap analysis and strategy for remediation
- Build a strong security engineering function to effectively identify vulnerabilities before production, investing in automation and machine learning techniques where possible
- Ensure risk controls are implemented and fully monitored throughout our system lifecycle
- Work closely with engineering teams to standardize tooling and controls in the SDLC
- Stay abreast of the shifting security landscape, and communicate across Executive teams to ensure alignment
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 5+ years of experience in information security, preferably at a SaaS company
- 2+ years of experience managing medium to large security teams
- Proven experience hiring security professionals
- Strong knowledge of Multi Cloud Infrastructure Security (GCP, AWS, Azure) and Infrastructure as Code
- Experience selecting and implementing security solutions
- CISSP, CISM, or other similar security certification
- Knowledge of and passion for emerging security technologies
- Familiarity with GDPR, experience in a UGC (user generated content) environment a plus
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Vimeo is the quality, open video platform for creative people around the world. Vimeo was founded in 2004 by filmmakers who wanted a fun, easy, uncluttered way to share their work and moments from their lives. We remain true to that mission by continually striving to help people with a wide range of passions share the things they create and care about. In everything we build for creators and their audiences, our goal is simple: make life worth watching.
Want to learn more about Vimeo? Visit Vimeo's website.
The best bed for better sleep