Technical Operations Associate
Vimeo, New York, NY
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos
Vimeo’s Solutions team is dedicated to ensuring our Enterprise clients are getting the most out of Vimeo’s offerings. Previously focused only on our OTT offering, the team has expanded their focus to all Enterprise-level offerings across Vimeo, OTT, and our live streaming products.
As the Technical Operations Associate on the Solutions team, you will be responsible for tracking, owning, and improving data and processes around how we work. Working closely with the rest of our Technical Operations team, you’ll help shepherd new workflows to launch and groom them to maximum efficiency and accuracy.
What you’ll do:
- Review enterprise order forms & contracts against tasks and work orders in our tracking systems
- Track inaccuracies or failings of our current processes and advocate for change to improve them
- Own aspects of our workflow to upgrade, downgrade or modify enterprise customer accounts
- Triage and field Sales & Account Management enablement escalations and liaise with Sales Operations to launch updated processes
- Create and maintain analytics dashboards rooted in our team’s Airtable and SQL data and pull ad hoc reports as requested
- Write technical documentation which outline our workflows for both existing employees and new hires
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 3 years experience supporting operations or accounting functions in a high-growth tech or media company
- Top-shelf attention to detail and an obsession with hunting down and tying up loose ends
- Systems focused approach to how you work, preferably with experience coordinating or enacting new processes across your organization
- Problem solving work style that is collaborative, positive and consultative
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts and business interdependencies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility to work an adjusted morning schedule at times to align with counterparts in our Bangalore office.
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- Experience using project management platforms such as Airtable and Jira
- Experience reviewing or handling contracts
- Basic exposure to or a desire to learn automation tools such as Zapier, REST APIs or scripting languages like Python and Node.js.
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Vimeo is the quality, open video platform for creative people around the world. Vimeo was founded in 2004 by filmmakers who wanted a fun, easy, uncluttered way to share their work and moments from their lives. We remain true to that mission by continually striving to help people with a wide range of passions share the things they create and care about. In everything we build for creators and their audiences, our goal is simple: make life worth watching.
Want to learn more about Vimeo? Visit Vimeo's website.
The world's largest funding platform for creative projects