Account Executive (DACH)
Vimeo, London, England
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos
As an Account Executive for Vimeo, you will be responsible for selling the Vimeo OTT and/or Live platforms. In this quota-carrying role, you will convert prospects to paying customers by handling both inbound leads as well as outbound prospecting. The Vimeo Account Executive should have strong interpersonal skills and a desire to help customers achieve their business goals. The ideal candidate is highly driven, persuasive and passionate.
What you'll do:
- Exceed sales quota targets by selling Vimeo’s OTT and/or Live offerings (https://ott.vimeo.com/, https://livestream.com/)
- Convey Vimeo’s unique value proposition to customers and handle objections
- Position solution against competitive offerings in marketplace
- Work directly with leading brands and media companies to help them solve their online video needs
- Maintain CRM data and pipeline within Salesforce.com
- Actively manage leads pipeline and campaigns in order to meet goals and objectives
- Demonstrate Vimeo OTT and Livestream product capabilities to customers
- Support the RFI/RFP process by providing responses to business requirements
Skills and knowledge you possess:
- 2+ years experience generating new SaaS sales
- Fluency in German & English
- Knowledge of online video, livestreaming, OTT, advertising, payment, analytics, and technology companies
- Solid sales foundation built through sales training and practical experience
- Strong verbal and written communication, time management, organizational as well as presentation skills
- A team player that will thrive in our fluid, fast-paced, dynamic, scaling environment
- A highly motivated and results-driven self-starter
- Ability to operate with a sense of urgency and values accountability
- Passion for Vimeo and our creative community
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Vimeo is the quality, open video platform for creative people around the world. Vimeo was founded in 2004 by filmmakers who wanted a fun, easy, uncluttered way to share their work and moments from their lives. We remain true to that mission by continually striving to help people with a wide range of passions share the things they create and care about. In everything we build for creators and their audiences, our goal is simple: make life worth watching.
Want to learn more about Vimeo? Visit Vimeo's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.