Support Quality Analyst
Vimeo, Bengaluru, India
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos
At Vimeo, our QA Analysts work on professional-grade video tools for businesses, contribute to test strategy, run tests, report results across the product, and much more.What you'll do
- Responsible for driving accuracy and customer insights for Vimeo Support by performing quality audits and data analysis across multiple channels as a domain expert
- Scoping and building QA Frameworks against Vimeo’s regulatory requirements
- Help build a strong, growth-oriented team through training and coaching our global Client Services team on workflows & procedures
- Deep dive into our operational procedures to identify opportunities, themes, and knowledge gaps to upskill team performance
- Utilize an in-depth understanding of metrics and workflows in order to analyze and report on quality trends and error analysis
- Collaborate with internal support teams to identify and implement workflow gaps and areas for process improvement opportunities
- Continuously add value through effective project management and efficient execution
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 3+ years customer support experience
- 2+ years of relevant experience in quality assurance in a customer support department.
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, and organisational skills.
- Fantastic communication skills in order to operate across multiple departments and stakeholders, including working across time zones
- Great instincts for how to represent Vimeo publicly
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Vimeo is the quality, open video platform for creative people around the world. Vimeo was founded in 2004 by filmmakers who wanted a fun, easy, uncluttered way to share their work and moments from their lives. We remain true to that mission by continually striving to help people with a wide range of passions share the things they create and care about. In everything we build for creators and their audiences, our goal is simple: make life worth watching.
Want to learn more about Vimeo? Visit Vimeo's website.
Wholesale’s leading digital marketplace and data exchange