Data Analyst II, Customer Support (India)
Vimeo, Bengaluru, India
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos
The Insights & Analytics specialist will shape the experience of customers interacting with Vimeo Support across multiple products. Additionally, you will uncover insights from support interactions to drive product and operational improvements.
What you'll do:
● Design, configure and run reports using Zendesk Explore building custom calculations, charts and dashboards to translate business requirements into measurable analytical tasks
● Design and instrument new measurements and data points as they relate to the Vimeo customer journey
● Partner with other service leaders to deliver reports that has an investigation component to dive into opportunities to ultimately improve service delivery
● Interpret data, identify gaps in our Zendesk workflows that challenges data integrity
● Partner with internal business partners to develop analysis that lead to impactful insights like product enhancements
● Create and evolve forecasting models to ensure correct staffing (WFM)
● Translate business requirements into KPI’s
● Deliver visual metrics and insight based on emerging trends, business performance and key metrics
Skill and knowledge you should possess:
● 4+ years in a data analyst role
● Zendesk Explore experience is a must. Certification in Zendesk Explore is preferred.
● Detailed focus with a solid ability to think about data in multiple dimensions and how one piece of data impacts different areas
● Background in core service metrics (CSAT/AHT/FTR/FCR) and how to distill these into meaningful items in order to improve Vimeo’s customer experience
● Highly skilled in Microsoft Excel
● Experience with SQL Syntax/Language is highly preferred
● Experience with BI tools like Looker and Tableau are a plus
● Experience working in a matrix environment
● Ability to tell and present a story using data
● Ability to utilize API endpoints to develop future integrations into BI tools
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Vimeo is the quality, open video platform for creative people around the world. Vimeo was founded in 2004 by filmmakers who wanted a fun, easy, uncluttered way to share their work and moments from their lives. We remain true to that mission by continually striving to help people with a wide range of passions share the things they create and care about. In everything we build for creators and their audiences, our goal is simple: make life worth watching.
Want to learn more about Vimeo? Visit Vimeo's website.
German engineered blades and shaving cream online for a fair price