Training Facilitator (India)
Vimeo, Bengaluru, India
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos
What you'll do:
- Facilitate virtual and in-person training on Vimeo Product Support responsibilities, procedures, customer service principles, and the use of current software programs
- Be accountable for a quality program and identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Spend time on routes engaging in on-the-job training including: modeling quality service, coaching, and directing the work of Vimeo Product Support
- Develop and maintain instructional materials, training agendas, and on-the-job training resources
- Collect learner feedback on training content, methods, and delivery and present findings with the corporate Training Manager
- Serve as subject matter expert for the development of future e-learning and facilitator-led content
- Use the company LMS to enroll learners, maintain documentation, track attendance, and measure progress
- Proactively identify and help curate new content to meet evolving training needs
- Maintain employee satisfaction and learning program feedback with courtesy and respect
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 3+ years customer support experience
- 1+ Training Facilitation
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with effective learning and development methods
- Ability to explain difficult concepts in a clear and easy to understand way
- Great instincts for how to represent Vimeo publicly
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs
Vimeo is the quality, open video platform for creative people around the world. Vimeo was founded in 2004 by filmmakers who wanted a fun, easy, uncluttered way to share their work and moments from their lives. We remain true to that mission by continually striving to help people with a wide range of passions share the things they create and care about. In everything we build for creators and their audiences, our goal is simple: make life worth watching.
Want to learn more about Vimeo? Visit Vimeo's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.