QA Analyst II, OTT Payments
Vimeo, New York, NY
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos
Our Payments team builds the foundation of our video monetization system allowing buyers to pay for access and sellers to receive payment, globally, and in hundreds of currencies. This is an opportunity to optimize testing processes, support product improvements based on customer feedback, and grow with a high-performing team.
As a QA Analyst at Vimeo, you'll ensure the delivery of high-quality software for our customers.
What you'll do:
- Provide feedback on your efforts and the work of others.
- Experiment and discover new approaches in testing and automation.
- Help Support team validate and triage issues related to buyer payments and seller payouts.
- Document and maintain test cases for every release cycle.
- Perform manual testing on staging environments.
- Work closely with Engineers to ensure quality throughout the development cycle.
- Join the engineering culture of OTT and Vimeo at-large, and participate in retros, outings, talks, and more.
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years of experience in application testing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields.
- Deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans and debugging.
- Willingness to learn and experiment with new technology.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Empathy for how users interact with products
- Effectively report discovered issues to Engineers
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Vimeo is the quality, open video platform for creative people around the world. Vimeo was founded in 2004 by filmmakers who wanted a fun, easy, uncluttered way to share their work and moments from their lives. We remain true to that mission by continually striving to help people with a wide range of passions share the things they create and care about. In everything we build for creators and their audiences, our goal is simple: make life worth watching.
Want to learn more about Vimeo? Visit Vimeo's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid