HR Generalist, India
Vimeo, Bangalore, India
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos
We are seeking an experienced and result oriented HR Business Partner who has a good understanding of business functions, good communication skills, good interpersonal skills, strategic thinking, and good organizational skills.
What You will Do:
- Ensure a seamless execution of all HR programs and processes within the company.
- Effectively conduct Onboarding and termination processes
- Manage Employee Relation and resolving queries of employees pertaining to policies, process, benefits etc.
- Be the first point of contact for all employee grievances
- Conceptualize and drive employee engagement initiatives across the organization.
- Calendarize and roll out various HR events
- Handle interpersonal conflicts, Disciplinary issues with utmost confidentiality/ sensitivity
- Implement the PIP process for relevant cases
- Analyse existing programs and make recommendations where necessary for ongoing improvements.
- Engage with peers from global offices, managers and heads of departments.
- Collate training requests and support local training in line with career development initiatives
- Gather relevant information as inputs to management reporting through surveys, questionnaires and meetings.
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree (or above) in Human Resources (or equivalent experience)
- A minimum of 4+ years of relevant experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Familiar and working experience related to employee life cycle and related HR processes.
- Strong knowledge of HR and ability to apply to complex organizational issues is required.
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Vimeo is the quality, open video platform for creative people around the world. Vimeo was founded in 2004 by filmmakers who wanted a fun, easy, uncluttered way to share their work and moments from their lives. We remain true to that mission by continually striving to help people with a wide range of passions share the things they create and care about. In everything we build for creators and their audiences, our goal is simple: make life worth watching.
Want to learn more about Vimeo? Visit Vimeo's website.
The best bed for better sleep