Vimeo, New York, NY
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos
As a Salesforce Administrator at Vimeo, you will help with supporting, developing and maintaining Salesforce, plus our enterprise tech stack (Adobe Sign, Outreach, Distribution Engine). We are looking to optimize our Salesforce environment as our sales team, and B2B organization, continue to grow. In this role, you will ensure that SFDC is running smoothly and efficiently, as well as drive cross-functional process improvements. The ideal candidate is highly driven, analytical, organized, and passionate.
What you’ll do:
- Work with the Senior Salesforce Manager to identify and implement improvements and system customizations that benefit the sales team, and Vimeo as a whole
- Work with the existing Salesforce Admin and the Sr. Salesforce Solutions Architect to design and implement SFDC standard methodologies
- Assist other teams across the organization with their Salesforce needs, including the Accounting, Customer Support, Finance and Legal Teams
- Ensure system integrity across all users and applications, making recommendations for enhancements to improve efficiency, process, reporting, etc.
- Perform and test configuration changes in a development environment
- Assist in data cleansing projects and help implement standard methodologies for ongoing data integrity. Modify the system to increase benefits and usability.
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 5+ years of Salesforce experience at a B2B SaaS company, preferably as a Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Lightning Experience preferred
- Strong project management and change management skills
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Experience defining system requirements, strategy, testing, and training efforts
- Ability to create processes using advanced SFDC tools (Process Builder, Flow, etc)
- Familiarity with Marketo, Adobe Sign, Zendesk and other potential integrations
- Experience in a collaborative, fluid, fast-paced, dynamic, scaling environment
- Passion for Vimeo and our creator community
- Admin 201 Certification strongly preferred
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Vimeo is the quality, open video platform for creative people around the world. Vimeo was founded in 2004 by filmmakers who wanted a fun, easy, uncluttered way to share their work and moments from their lives. We remain true to that mission by continually striving to help people with a wide range of passions share the things they create and care about. In everything we build for creators and their audiences, our goal is simple: make life worth watching.
Want to learn more about Vimeo? Visit Vimeo's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.