Technical Implementation Engineer
Vimeo, New York, NY
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos
The Vimeo Solutions team is dedicated to ensuring our users are getting the most out of Vimeo’s enterprise offering by providing a seamless onboarding experience across platforms. In this role, you will work closely with Vimeo’s onboarding teams, account management teams, and product + engineering teams to provide the technical expertise that allows our clients to build on top of our Enterprise platforms.
As the Technical Implementation Engineer, you will be responsible for creating and executing on technical plans that extend our product’s capabilities to meet the business needs of our largest enterprise clients. This will include building on top of Vimeo APIs to facilitate complex migrations, customizations, or integrations that allow us to ensure clients are getting what they need from our platforms.
You should be a technical jack of all trades who enjoys working with APIs, tinkering with platforms, and solving problems creatively. Our expectation is that you will have the unique ability to understand the needs of our enterprise clients in addition to our technical product suite.
What you’ll do:
- Facilitate technical migrations to Vimeo from other platforms by using Vimeo APIs
- Advise clients on the implementation and maintenance of custom integrations built on top of our platforms
- Serve as the front line, go-to resource for our enterprise clients’ technical needs as it pertains to onboarding and expansion
- Vet and implement third party tracking on behalf of our enterprise clients
- Identify, evaluate, and communicate trends in customer requests, and work alongside product & engineering to translate those requests into product recommendations
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 2+ years of experience as a Solutions Engineer, Technical Implementation Engineer, or similar role translate client requirements into quick, impactful solutions.
- Proficiency with basic HTML/JS/CSS
- Experience working with developer tools including third party APIs
- Accustomed to achieving results in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and organization, with the ability to prioritize effectively and toggle between long-term goals and short-term tasks
- Experience developing in Ruby on Rails and/or PHP
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Vimeo is the quality, open video platform for creative people around the world. Vimeo was founded in 2004 by filmmakers who wanted a fun, easy, uncluttered way to share their work and moments from their lives. We remain true to that mission by continually striving to help people with a wide range of passions share the things they create and care about. In everything we build for creators and their audiences, our goal is simple: make life worth watching.
Want to learn more about Vimeo? Visit Vimeo's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.