Director of Growth
Vimeo, New York, NY
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos
Vimeo is looking for a seasoned growth leader to help scale the team and drive the next chapter in Vimeo’s growth. Vimeo’s Growth team sits at the convergence of product, marketing, and data, digging through data to find the needle in the haystack and obsessing about user experiences, balancing what’s right for the business and fighting for what’s best for our users. The Growth team is looking for an exceptional growth leader with the ability to manage, build and scale high performing growth teams.
What you’ll do:
- Define and drive strategies and initiatives to unlock step function growth across our business.
- Lead product growth efforts and experimentation with a core group of engineers, designers, analysts, and marketers -- bringing key growth disciplines and best practices around acquisition, activation, engagement, retention, and monetization.
- Lead a cross-functional team to deeply understand all key metrics and data around our business, identifying existing challenges as well as new opportunities for experimentation.
- Build a comprehensive understanding of all growth levers within the business, and map out new levers, viral loops, tactics, and strategies to unlock growth.
- Manage and mentor a team of growth product managers.
- Build, manage, and scale high performing growth teams.
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 8+ years of experience leading growth teams and growth programs at scale
- 4+ years experience building and managing a team of high performing growth product managers
- Consistent track record in using data to drive product and/or business decisions
- Excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Flexible and can adapt to fast moving, agile team
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Vimeo is the quality, open video platform for creative people around the world. Vimeo was founded in 2004 by filmmakers who wanted a fun, easy, uncluttered way to share their work and moments from their lives. We remain true to that mission by continually striving to help people with a wide range of passions share the things they create and care about. In everything we build for creators and their audiences, our goal is simple: make life worth watching.
Want to learn more about Vimeo? Visit Vimeo's website.
The social news and entertainment company.