Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Vimeo Record
Vimeo, New York, NY
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos
Vimeo is looking for a seasoned product marketer to unlock the next phase of innovation and growth for Vimeo Record, our screen & webcam recorder product. You’ll work at the intersection of product development and marketing to orchestrate high-impact product launches. You will be focused on new product go-to-market strategy, product activation, and product engagement to maximize the lifetime value of our customers at all stages of the funnel. This role is ideal for a data-driven self-starter who can work on creative marketing initiatives and data-driven strategies. If you’re excited about helping businesses make an impact through the power of video, then Vimeo is the place for you.
What you’ll do:
- Own the go-to-market strategy and ongoing release cadence for key user segments from ideation to launch and adoption
- Lead market and competitive analysis by surfacing quantitative and qualitative insights to inform the product roadmap
- Work closely with Product Management and Growth to optimize the customer lifecycle from acquisition to in-product engagement and retention
- Build a deep understanding of the customer and serve as their voice, collecting and prioritizing user feedback with the Product Team
- Identify the target customer and create positioning and messaging statements that effectively communicate the value prop and differentiate our product offering
- Map out how and when new products are introduced to customers
- Collaborate with Creative teams to produce content for GTM: photos, videos, messaging etc
- Be a product expert and communicate its value to key stakeholders across the company
- Understand how Vimeo Record grows among key segments across the customer journey and set measurable business goals, and track progress against them
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 5+ years of product marketing experience at a SaaS company
- Ability to take complex ideas and turn them into simple and intuitive communication
- A knack for market research - you know the market and competition better than anyone
- Experience working with and influencing a cross-functional team
- Growth mindset with the desire for continuous improvement
- Ability to empathize with the customer and view things from their point of view
- Proactively use data to inform decisions and to measure the impact of key initiatives (SQL proficiency a plus)
- Clear track record of driving business results through marketing and campaign strategy
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize effectively
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Vimeo is the quality, open video platform for creative people around the world. Vimeo was founded in 2004 by filmmakers who wanted a fun, easy, uncluttered way to share their work and moments from their lives. We remain true to that mission by continually striving to help people with a wide range of passions share the things they create and care about. In everything we build for creators and their audiences, our goal is simple: make life worth watching.
Want to learn more about Vimeo? Visit Vimeo's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid