Vimeo is looking for an experienced Account Director to build and maintain relationships with our key clients. In this role, you will be responsible for a large portion of the company's revenue by renewing and growing existing enterprise accounts within our Vimeo Enterprise product line. Handling accounts with larger Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR), the Account Director will identify significant growth opportunities within their book of business. We value intelligence and resourcefulness, and are looking for someone who consistently strives to do their best work.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee approximately 75 of Vimeo’s key enterprise accounts along with a CSM
- Understand and anticipate clients’ business needs to drive the success of key accounts
- Negotiate contract renewals and expansion opportunities
- Strengthen client relationships with ongoing communication and new solutions
- Proactively own customer pipeline and renewals to meet monthly and quarterly objectives
- Run in-person Quarterly Business Reviews with key accounts
- Communicate with and present to C-level executives, confidently conveying Vimeo’s value proposition
- Assist in collecting client feedback, defining processes, and identifying standard methodologies
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 7+ years of Account Management or Account-based Selling in the SaaS space
- 5+ years of Online Video Platform (OVP) experience
- Experience carrying a $5MM+ ARR book of business
- Demonstrable experience retaining and expanding accounts
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task across multiple projects and internal partners
- Track record of exceeding quotas
- Thorough working knowledge of sales tools, including Salesforce.com
- Knowledge of live streaming technologies
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Vimeo is the quality, open video platform for creative people around the world. Vimeo was founded in 2004 by filmmakers who wanted a fun, easy, uncluttered way to share their work and moments from their lives. We remain true to that mission by continually striving to help people with a wide range of passions share the things they create and care about. In everything we build for creators and their audiences, our goal is simple: make life worth watching.
Want to learn more about Vimeo? Visit Vimeo's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.