Sr. B2B Marketing Manager
Vimeo, London, England
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos
Vimeo’s B2B marketing team is searching for a Sr. B2B Marketing Manager for International Markets (EMEA and APAC) to focus on integrated marketing campaigns for Vimeo’s Enterprise products (https://vimeo.com/ott/home | https://vimeo.com/enterprise). The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a passion for driving demand for B2B SaaS products.
As the International Marketing Manager for Vimeo you’ll report into the Director of International Marketing and drive demand for Vimeo’s B2B suite of products across the globe. You'll be responsible for content strategy, events and paid media campaigns internationally.
What you’ll do:
- You will be working in EMEA and APAC to drive new business for Vimeo’s B2B function
- Run events, webinars to drive pipeline for the sales teams
- Think strategically about local content programs and manage freelancers and agencies to create local content when needed OR localise existing content
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- Prior experience in B2B Enterprise Marketing and partnering with sales teams to drive business
- Experience running webinars and events in a B2B context
- Understand how to use Salesforce and critically think about where to invest resource
- Knowledge of another European language a very big bonus (especially French or German)
- Strong presentation skills
- Would be good to have run content programs in the past and understand how to do paid social and SEM
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Vimeo is the quality, open video platform for creative people around the world. Vimeo was founded in 2004 by filmmakers who wanted a fun, easy, uncluttered way to share their work and moments from their lives. We remain true to that mission by continually striving to help people with a wide range of passions share the things they create and care about. In everything we build for creators and their audiences, our goal is simple: make life worth watching.
Want to learn more about Vimeo? Visit Vimeo's website.
Payroll Services. Benefits. Compliance.