Sr. HR Project Manager
Vimeo, New York, NY
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos
Vimeo’s People team is looking for a Sr. HR Project Manager to develop and/or optimize HR programs and initiatives with a specific emphasis on HR Technology. Our ideal candidate is someone who takes interest in HR processes and process improvement, and has the ability to understand business requirements and translate them to the technology.
Reporting to the VP, Total Rewards, the Sr. HR Project Manager will play a lead role in our UKG implementation and several other initiatives.
What you’ll do:
- Lead HR projects and programs, with a particular focus on HR technology and process transformation
- Identify and implement initiatives to further optimize programs and processes
- Collect and translate business requirements to technical requirements and work with HR Operations and HR Systems teams to design future processes and solutions. Define a clear vision for end-to-end processes that enhance HR process optimization and delivery
- Recommend change management to ensure understanding and acceptance of new processes.
- Lead project management activities including defining project scope, identifying resources and budget and developing timelines. Create project plans to ensure deadlines are met, anticipate potential roadblocks and risks, and raise and solve issues as they arise. Drive timely execution of desired project outcomes.
- Ensure that the right partners are involved in the right way and at the right times, providing regular status updates and distilling complex information into succinct communication
- Define test strategy, test plans, and test management framework for user acceptance testing.
- Conduct post-project evaluations for continuous improvement
- Develop operational policies, processes, and capabilities within the function
- Partner with Finance, Legal and Procurement to identify and evaluate HR vendors & manage contract through the contract approval process & invoicing
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 3+ years experience of HR project management with specific experience implementing HR systems. UKG/Ultimate experience a strong plus.
- Ability to prioritize and drive multiple concurrent projects to success.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate and influence across multiple partner groups/functions.
- Ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, ambiguous work environment.
- Passion for continuous improvement in the pursuit of business process/operational excellence and finding creative solutions to complex business problems
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Vimeo is the quality, open video platform for creative people around the world. Vimeo was founded in 2004 by filmmakers who wanted a fun, easy, uncluttered way to share their work and moments from their lives. We remain true to that mission by continually striving to help people with a wide range of passions share the things they create and care about. In everything we build for creators and their audiences, our goal is simple: make life worth watching.
Want to learn more about Vimeo? Visit Vimeo's website.
Software that predicts technology trends.