Director of Product
Vimeo, New York, NY OR US-Remote
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos
Vimeo is hiring for a Director of Product to work directly with our Business Development team to bring Vimeo’s tools to our partners via APIs. We’re looking for a technical product leader who has an extremely deep understanding of platform technology and a recognition of the value of best-in-class planning and execution to drive scalable, fast growth of our business!
The ideal candidate has previously scaled a SaaS business, has deep knowledge of services oriented architecture, is incredibly comfortable with data and measurement, is able to collaborate with existing and potential partners to execute integrations, and understands the importance of leveraging technology for growth.
What you’ll do:
- Manage strategic vision, execution, and business impact across Vimeo's business development product area
- Establish OKRs, key performance indicators, and success standards; regularly analyzing data to measure the quality of our platforms
- Partner across the business development team, engineering, and product leadership to build scalable systems to support Vimeo’s growth
- Connect with key team members across finance, business development, and product in order to establish key priorities and drive impact
- Work across Vimeo to evangelize our video technology and product, regularly exceeding the expectations of our internal teams and our business clients
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 10+ years of proven experience in product management with deep domain expertise in platform technology and APIs
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience hiring and leading a team of Product Managers
- Strategic and tactical product thinker with a track record of identifying new opportunities in a changing and growing technical and market landscape
- Deep analytical proficiency and effectiveness working as part of the senior product leadership team
- Strong communication, influence and cross-functional collaboration skills; ability to build clarity and drive focus in complex, dynamic contexts
- Ability to define success metrics and partner with Business Intelligence to track, analyze and report on key performance indicators
- Ability to work with business development to communicate directly with partners
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- Former engineering experience and/or video technology experience highly preferred
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Vimeo is the quality, open video platform for creative people around the world. Vimeo was founded in 2004 by filmmakers who wanted a fun, easy, uncluttered way to share their work and moments from their lives. We remain true to that mission by continually striving to help people with a wide range of passions share the things they create and care about. In everything we build for creators and their audiences, our goal is simple: make life worth watching.
Want to learn more about Vimeo? Visit Vimeo's website.
Software that predicts technology trends.
Tech Jobs For You
Product Manager, Dependability & Availability Prediction (Seni...
Instacart, San Francisco, CA - Remote