Sr. HR Business Partner
Vimeo, New York, NY
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos
We’re seeking an extraordinary person to closely partner with our Sales and Creator Success leaders to engage and develop our talent and contribute to building the HRBP team in New York. If you are someone who thrives in a rapidly growing culture, who loves to collect, analyze and transform people data into positive solutions, and loves creating transparent structure and processes, we want to meet you.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as a trusted strategic thought partner for business leaders within the Sales and Creator Success organizations and the first point of contact for employees
- Deliver and lead People team initiatives focusing on retention, engagement, development, recognition, compensation, and talent management within your dedicated client groups
- Proactively assess team and employee development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions
- Use actionable people metrics to provide insights that help drive recruiting, career progression, retention, and engagement
- Coach, mentor, and advise employees and managers when needed
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues
- Partner closely with other HR centers of excellence to deliver best in class support to your dedicated client groups as well as streamline processes for efficiency
Skills and Knowledge you should possess:
- 6+ years of HR experience, ideally in a high-growth organization
- Experience strategically partnering with department heads or senior leadership
- Solution-focused thinking, empathy, strong judgement, and decision making skills
- Strong organizational development experience supporting team effectiveness, coaching, and culture
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including experience building relationships at all levels of the organization
- Strong mediation and conflict resolution experience
- Thorough understanding of HR practices, including employment law and regulation
- BA/BS in HR or related field, PHR/SPHR a big plus
- Familiar with various HR systems
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Vimeo is the quality, open video platform for creative people around the world. Vimeo was founded in 2004 by filmmakers who wanted a fun, easy, uncluttered way to share their work and moments from their lives. We remain true to that mission by continually striving to help people with a wide range of passions share the things they create and care about. In everything we build for creators and their audiences, our goal is simple: make life worth watching.
Want to learn more about Vimeo? Visit Vimeo's website.
Using digital technology to transform the physical world