Strategic Sales Director
Vimeo, London, England
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos
As a Strategic Sales Director at Vimeo, you will be responsible for selling Vimeo’s media (Vimeo OTT) and business communications (Vimeo Enterprise) products. In this quota-carrying role, you will help convert prospects to paying customers by handling both qualified inbound opportunities as well as outbound prospecting. The Vimeo Strategic Sales Director should have strong interpersonal skills and a desire to help customers achieve their business goals. The ideal candidate is highly driven, assertive and passionate.
What you'll do:
- Exceed sales quota targets by selling Vimeo OTT and Vimeo Enterprise SaaS platforms
- Work directly with leading brands and media companies to help them build their digital video business
- Apply a consultative approach to understanding your customer’s business needs, and tailor a solution to those needs
- Convey Vimeo’s unique value proposition to customers and handle objections
- Position solution against competitive offerings in the marketplace
- Actively manage leads pipeline and campaigns in order to meet goals and objectives
- Build, qualify and manage a pipeline greater than 3x quota
- Maintain an accurate forecast within Salesforce.com
- Demonstrate Vimeo product capabilities to customers
- Attend industry events as a key component of outbound prospecting activity
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 6+ years experience generating new SaaS sales
- Highly motivated and results driven self-starter who operates with a sense of urgency and values accountability
- Experience prospecting and generating your own leads
- Experience carrying & exceeding quota
- Knowledge of various online video, OTT, advertising, payment, analytics, and other technology companies
- Fluency in English and German, Spanish, French or Italian
- Strong verbal and written communication, time management, organizational as well as presentation skills
- Team player who will thrive in our fluid, fast-paced, dynamic, scaling environment
- Solid sales foundation built through sales training and practical experience
- Passion for Vimeo and our creative community
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 260 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs
Vimeo is the quality, open video platform for creative people around the world. Vimeo was founded in 2004 by filmmakers who wanted a fun, easy, uncluttered way to share their work and moments from their lives. We remain true to that mission by continually striving to help people with a wide range of passions share the things they create and care about. In everything we build for creators and their audiences, our goal is simple: make life worth watching.
Want to learn more about Vimeo? Visit Vimeo's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one