Senior Cyber Analyst- Payment Processing Cybersecurity
Visa, Foster City CA, US
Everywhere you want to be
Drive the coordinated management of all Security findings and exceptions for the Payment Product Development division, facilitate triaging, and ensure that either remediations occur or exceptions are filed, prior to their Required Remediation Date (RRD).
Assist remediation planning, governance, and risk treatment activities for the Payment Product Development team as required, with a focus to reduce the overall number of Security findings, exceptions, and the duration to remediate.
Serve as the primary liaison between Cybersecurity and Risk teams, and our Payment Product Development teams to retain upward driven security goals and objectives, and to coordinate communications and actions to drive closure of Security findings. Enable cross-team communications with our developers, Security Architects, PEN Testers, Security Assessors, Risk and Governance teams, etc.
Promote and support CyberSecurity as an enabler of Payment Product Development’s core business processes, educating the teams on Security findings, vulnerabilities, remediation, systems, processes, security programs, etc.
Contribute to best practice findings, checklists, templates, development methods, testing methods, techniques to support and advance a best of breed Security conscientious program.
Prescribe security improvements for Payment Product Development's environments to resolve or mitigate Security findings or otherwise enhance security posture to achieve compliance with all security initiatives.
Monitor and communicate the overall health of the Security program within Payment Product Development - the status, risks, issues and dependencies. Resolve roadblocks to enable successful remediation.
Help define and capture development and delivery of security metrics (e.g., dashboards, reports) which consolidate all finding sources and data.
Respond to urgent issues at any time and escalate them as required.
Oversight and participation in selective audits underway within Payment Product Development – tracking outstanding documentation requests, reporting on overall status, and working with the various internal and external audit teams with a target to deliver all document requests on time and achieve zero audit findings.
Oversight of selective Compliance, Risk, Governance, Recovery, and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Operating Level Agreements (OLAs) gaps within Payment Product Development – tracking and reporting on gaps and progress and working with the various internal teams to remediate.
Build an extensive network of positive relationships throughout Visa and its technology organizations to be leveraged to accomplish the broad requirements of this position.
Execute thought leadership in terms of best practices for large-scale technology implementations.
Lead innovation efforts to increase efficiencies and automate manual processes as appropriate.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
5 or more years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD
6 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 4 or more years of relevant experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or up to 3 years of relevant experience with a PhD
• Strong ability to lead, coordinate, and motivate multi-disciplinary teams across organizational boundaries, in a fast-paced, change intensive environment.
• Very good knowledge of project management processes and tools, with a strong ability to multi-task.
• Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to quickly comprehend complex problems, draw logical conclusions, make sound decisions, develop solutions, and negotiate and respond accordingly to drive closure of complex challenges.
• Proven history of being a self-starter by proactively identifying problems, determining pragmatic solutions, identifying and obtaining needed resources, and executing with little or no supervision.
• Articulate communicator, demonstrating mastery of both spoken and written English, with the professional confidence and credibility to effectively engage and interact with Senior and Executive management.
• Strong technical background, with the ability to quickly understand and communicate technical concepts and challenges across a wide-ranging audience.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information Security, CyberSecurity, CIS/MIS, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
• 5+ years of IT experience.
• 3+ years of experience managing multiple moderately sized projects concurrently, from start to finish.
• Technical IT Security or Software Development experience is desired.
• Professional experience within financial services, banking, or critical infrastructure organizations.
• Mature understanding of Information or CyberSecurity best practices including principles, security protocols and standards.
• Understanding of common Cyber Threat terminology, vulnerability and penetration test methodologies.
• Advanced Project Management or Information Security certifications.
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
Want to learn more about Visa? Visit Visa's website.
Our cornerstone is knowledge of the home, family, food and lifestyle markets.