Visa s Digital and Developer Platform (DDP) team is building a new generation of products to facilitate commerce in everyone s digital and mobile lives. Our focus is to build intuitive features that expose profound new value for our customers, merchants, and developers.
As a Senior Software Test Engineer, you will be part of our DDP Release Integration Solutions Engineering team to help design, enhance and build Release Certification by focusing on the System Integration and Client centric use cases coverage in an agile development environment. You will be working on one or more projects, developing the Integration test strategies, planning and certifying the products related to real-time transactional services, Web, Mobile applications, REST services API, VM and container based services that are highly functional, distributed, secure, scalable and resilient. We believe in self-managing Agile teams who takes care of end to end integration of products with excellent product quality. You will become part of our journey with common objective to be the best way to pay and be paid for everyone, everywhere. You will be driving innovation that makes our products stand apart from our competitors, delight the customer with faster times for market delivery.
- System Integration Quality and Client Centric Test coverage.
- Build UI and API based test automation framework to support DDP programs and applications improving quality and performance.
- Execute and confirm automated/Manual test during certification cycles. Adhere to Data Driven approach to support Reporting and Metric driven Test Iterations
- Implement efficient, customizable, and test automation suites by follow coding and test automation best practices and standards.
- Investing appropriately in process changes, automation, tools etc. to reduce, improve and simplify the overall testing effort for the product.
- Participate in an Agile Team process as Team contributor to deliver features and increase the feature test coverage
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
Basic Qualifications :
• 2 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
• Bachelor s in computer science or other related degree
• 2 or more years relevant work experience
• Hands-on test engineering and automation experience in UI/API automation using Java/Spring, Soap UI, Selenium
• Extensive experience in design & development of applications on multiple platforms (Linux and Windows), using Open Source products and cloud technologies.
• Experienced Debugger by reviewing log file validation on a LINUX/UNIX server, Splunk
• Developing comprehensive test and quality plans, debugging and testing scripts and tools.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Good written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively the logic and implementation plan to team members & managers.
Preferred Qualifications :
• 3 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor Degree or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
• Knowledge of API and UI functional, automation, performance, and security testing along with familiarity of industry wide tools such as Rest Assured, SOAPUI, Cucumber, Selenium, etc.
• Good knowledge of SQL and DB concepts.
• Experience in Mobile application automation across Android and iOS.
• Experience in Selenium/Appium.
• Knowledge of iOS tools, technologies - Xcode, TestFlight, Apple developer ecosystem, AppStore
• Experience working with CI/CD.
• Experience using Android SDK, Android Studio, Eclipse IDE, Gradle, Microsoft AppCenter.
• Knowledge on building mobile application tests using any preferred test automation framework and testing it across local and cloud based mobile devices.
• Be a technologist - confident of writing code/script to test applications or build test frameworks across different technologies.
• Passion for delivering high quality software products.
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and commitments in an environment that requires multitasking among concurrent projects.
• Flexibility to work with distributed global teams.
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
Want to learn more about Visa? Visit Visa's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.
Tech Jobs For You
Federal - Contractor Special Security Officer (CSSO)/Contracto...
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA