Marketing Director: Global Digital Tools and Capabilities
Visa, Foster City CA, US
Everywhere you want to be
The Director of Digital Tools and Capabilities is part of the Global Marketing Capabilities Organization. He/she will be overseeing tools that enable our global marketers to be more efficient and effective, including: Digital Asset Management System and our Knowledge Sharing Platform: She/he will be responsible for driving the strategic charter for the tools, creating global adoption in our global regions with Visa marketers, managing the platform with our IT partners, and partnering with our external agency user. Another focus will be ensuring compliance with all legal requirements relating to asset rights and usage, and increasing user satisfaction and efficiency when using the platform.
Another tool is our Knowledge Sharing platform: In partnership with the consumer insights team, she/he will drive the availability of primary and secondary research and insights. The tool is designed to drive global efficiency and knowledge sharing across the organization by making any type of research available to marketers.
The role offers visibility across Visa’s global marketing organization and is a key resource in driving efficient sourcing, sharing, and maintenance of assets and content used in marketing creative across all channels.
In this role, you will manage global adoption and operation of the of the global enterprise DAM and knowledge sharing platforms
• You will develop, maintain and deliver training for a global audience of Visa marketers and agencies
• You will collect, prioritize, and in partnership with IT, implement new features based on user feedback
• Support internal and agency process for onboarding, download, asset usage, login and troubleshooting
• You will design, implement, and monitor progress focused on efficient usage of the tools’ requirements and business needs
• Support internal requests for content updates within the tools
• Define key performance indicators for usage of the DAM and Knowledge Sharing tools with and regularly report on adoption and satisfaction. These metrics are a part of the marketing and communications dashboard
• 7+ years of relevant experience
• Experience leading through influence, leveraging strong relationships with global leaders, stakeholders, clients, and partners, both face-to-face and virtually
• Expertise in digital asset management systems and web and social content management systems
• Outstanding communication skills able to translate strategies, policies, and standards into a scalable, understandable format and articulate the value of work to the business
• Experience in transition / change management (TCM): deep understanding and demonstration of application of TCM processes in complex environments
• Experience sourcing, adopting, and scaling marketing technologies to support operations
• Strong project management skills
• Experience working in ambiguous / start-up environments
• Strong problem solving skills and ability to observe and translate operational challenges into strategic, actionable objectives
• Extremely adaptable and quick learner
• Proven team player, highly adaptable to new opportunities, and able to learn complex topics quickly
• Bachelor’s Degree and MBA or advanced degree is highly desirable
• Establishes internal and external partnerships by identifying common interests and mutually beneficial opportunities.
• Establishes a goal-oriented culture and continually raises the bar for organizational achievement.
• Scans the internal and external environment to leverage new sources of data and create a compelling vision for the organization.
• You will help to create an environment where independent thinking is encouraged and where productive debate about existing assumptions, methods and processes is the norm.
• This person recognizes and acts on ways to anticipate needs, address unmet demands, and enter new markets.
• You will champion and devotes resources to process improvement efforts across the function and the company.
Execute on Commitments
• Creates clear strategic priorities for the business and aligns resources accordingly.
• Ensures that decisions are made in a timely manner without overanalyzing data; holds managers accountable for balancing risks and meeting goals.
• Effectively prioritizes the most critical projects for the business function and aligns resources appropriately.
• Monitors success metrics against established criteria and benchmarks.
Collaborate Across Boundaries
• You will execute decisions with the goals and vision of the company in mind; acts as a representative of the company brand both internally and externally.
• You will identify complex issues affecting multiple areas and develops solutions that can be applied across the organization.
• Ensures a culture of cooperation and relationship building at every level of the organization; builds and continually revisits organizational structures that best support a culture of collaboration.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
Want to learn more about Visa? Visit Visa's website.
Jobs You May Like
Government Affairs Intern
Yelp, Washington, D.C.
Senior Brand Manager (Bike)
Peloton, NY HQ
PPC Consultant (Native Danish)
Marketing Automation Manager
Datto, Boston, MA | Norwalk, CT
Technical Digital Marketing Consultant
Community Lead, Marketing & Hospitality
Flatiron School, New York, NY