CyberSource is currently recruiting collaborative, trustworthy, methodical, high-energy, driven Enterprise Account Executives with relevant experience in e-Commerce, payment and fraud management sales and value-driven sales approach. CyberSource offers an environment that provides you with the tools, resources, and excellent leadership to sell payment management solutions effectively. These individuals are committed to winning, but also benefit from seasoned leadership and a customer base that is ideal for up-selling and cross-selling our value-added services. This position is a nationwide remote opportunity where you can work from any city across the US.
- Exceed sales targets by selling CyberSource solutions into enterprise accounts within an assigned geographical or vertical market.
- You will lead the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales.
- Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence.
- Engage with prospect organizations to position CyberSource solutions through strategic value based selling, return on investment analysis and references.
- You will be drive the end-to-end sales process through engagement of resources such as Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Executives, Partners, etc.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in our CRM, while building satisfied and referenceable customers.
Ideal candidates should possess strong B2B sales and will be comfortable and experienced within an enterprise business environment. This person should be eager to advance within our sales organization to a Global Account Executive or Sales Management position
Are you an enthusiastic and visionary sales professional who is looking for a sales career to take to the next level?
- 5+ years of quota carrying technology or SaaS based sales experience (eCommerce sales is a plus).
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles from business champion to the CIO, CEO and CFO levels.
- Record of accomplishment in exceeding a multi-million dollar annual quota.
- Strong and demonstrated written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude.
- Ability to understand customer needs and solve problems.
- Good time management with strong organizational skills.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University.
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to work remotely and be the "CEO" of your own territory.
- Work within a driven and highly motivated team to provide a world-class client experience for some of the world's largest retail, education, digital content, airline and ecommerce brands.
- Be a key contributor in "making a difference" in one of the World's largest, most well- respected brands.
- This is a remote position.
- Exceptional Benefits including Visa's Educational Assistance Program, Tuition reimbursement and Mentoring Programs.
- Great Networking Opportunities and "Coffee Breaks" with our CEO, President and Executive Team.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
Want to learn more about Visa? Visit Visa's website.
Jobs You May Like
Manager, Sales Development
Elastic, New York, NY
Business Developer - Canada
Sales Manager, The Netherlands
TripAdvisor, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Insider, Tokyo, Japan
Corporate Account Executive, German (EMEA)
Enterprise Sales Account Executive
WeWork, Minato-ku Tokyo Japan