Contact Center Technology solutions (CCTS) team is responsible for building innovative communicative solutions using the best in class technology solutions in support of Omni-channel customer experience. The candidate will manage a team that is responsible for the day-to-day operational activities across our global contact center infrastructure; perform all necessary vendor on boarding and off boarding activities as well as the delivery of business critical enhancements.
A successful candidate needs to be highly technical, with strong operations experience, and have hands on experience in defining high-availability, elimination of technical-debt. Demonstrated success in building partnerships with business stakeholders and other technology functions such as security, operations, security, and data analytics is required.
- Review, analyze and resolve all the application and user related incidents/requests reported
- Ensure all the service-levels associated to resolution, acknowledgement and closure are met
- Development and enhancing the standard operating procedural documentation
- Ability to report the trend analysis and all required metrics to the leadership on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis
- Identification of efficiency opportunities in operations and platform utilization
- High judgement to handle multiple high priority issues at any given time
- Exposure in handling severity issues and driving them to resolution in coordination with multiple technology teams
- Ability to play the role of DevOps engineer and understand the need and implement the new platform upgrades as and when necessary
- Exposure in updating the configurations and code (IRD or ORS) as needed in support of issues or project execution
- Coordinating with vendors (such as Genesys, Avaya, NICE etc.) to identify resolutions for any product related gaps
- Ensure that the platforms are 100% secured through daily, weekly remediation
- Ability to analyze and fix the vulnerabilities
- Daily, weekly and monthly report of the vulnerabilities and rate of remediation
- Maintain open communication with internal staff and vendors such as product technology support
- Comfortable in an environment of rapid change and ambiguity with the ability to make decisions while understanding the risk
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent disciplines with at least 6 years of experience
- Strong understanding of Contact Center technologies with specialization in Genesys Suite of technologies including Framework, IVR(Interactive Voice Response), WFM (work force management), eServices, multi-media, Agent Softphone (IWS) and intelligent workload distribution
- Experience in integrating with multiple CRM solutions (i.e. Siebel, Salesforce, and Microsoft Dynamics etc.)
- Understanding of Call recording solutions such as NICE or Verint
- Have strong knowledge in SDLC, project management, execution and delivery understanding with attention to detail around SLA metrics, accountability and operational excellence.
- A team player who places great emphasis on collective achievement within his/her team and who possesses strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities and sustaining a high level of performance when under pressure.
- Good interpersonal and collaboration skills are considered essential to the position
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
Want to learn more about Visa? Visit Visa's website.
Jobs You May Like
Infrastruktur Spezialist (m/w/d) (DevOps)
Staff Technical Writer
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA
Senior DevOps Engineer
Senior Platform Engineer
Pivotus Ventures, Menlo Park, CA
Staff Scrum Master
Visa, Austin TX, US
Business Operations Lead, Data Center
GitHub, Remote - US