The Manager of Small Business Platforms LAC is responsible for the expansion of Visa’s Small Business B2B payment tools and services in Latin America and the Caribbean. The position will also be in charge of cultivating and expanding the B2B ecosystem in the region. This position has a pivotal role in aligning with Global platform teams while maximizing regional and country opportunities.
The newest Visa solutions are available to clients through APIs, exposed services, and SDKs. Visa is looking for a talented individual with vision, passion and determination to drive integration and delivery of digital products for Small Business across de region. This person will support pre-sales and track and support implementations across multiple countries, channels, and technologies in the LAC region. The role focuses on accelerating adoption of our Small Business B2B payments to meet Visa and client objectives for end-customer performance, profitability, and innovation. While experience with development projects is important, this is not a development position.
The Manager of Small Business Platforms LAC brings a deep real passion for collaboration and ecosystem building as well as technology and payments, a futurist view, ability to understand and assemble trends in the respective industries and deep understanding of the B2B payments landscape.
He/She will drive co-creation and human center design engagements with partners across region to co-develop innovative next generation solutions for companies of all sizes leveraging both our partners and Visa’s capabilities.
The Manager of Small Business Platforms LAC will support various key commercialization and product management initiatives including: platform enhancement driving (requirements gathering, and development pipeline management and monitoring), business analysis, partner portfolio performance, competitive assessments (to identify gaps and opportunities, identify key industry trends and develop action plans), enabling and delivering content and education to support internal and external clients and spread the innovation narrative for the segment. The individual will work with various stakeholders within the group as well as broadly within Visa to execute on his/her deliverables.
He/she will work on highly complex issues leading multidisciplinary projects with minimal mentorship in a dynamic, ambiguous work environment, and will have the ability to independently translate high level requirements into detailed deliverables. He/she will demonstrate good interpersonal skills and executive presence.
- Be a leadership reference for Small Business B2B payment platforms in the region
- Responsible for identifying, prioritizing and sizing B2B payment platform enhancement opportunities, as well as defining and developing new solutions and handling go-to-market activities for supplier payments with components of invoice processing/electronic invoicing, supply-chain financing, cash management, procurement, treasury, financial operations, etc.
- Program/Project Manage Platform enhancement processes, through liaison with Global Product and Technology Development teams for the following processes: Requirements gathering and documentation, Enhancements Pipeline justification, prioritization monitoring, User Acceptance Testing, Beta Testing and Launch.
- Understand and Deliver complex product/platform configurations and business solutions based on customer business requirements – define both business requirements and solution requirements utilizing strong technical skills; make appropriate recommendations to deliver or improve the product to: external customers, vendor partners, as well as internal product and technical teams (platform, global systems)
- Support and align with key set of strategic initiatives designed to grow Visa’s market share
- Work with cross-functional internal teams in multiple-regions to expand necessary functionality, address barriers and secure funding needed to advance key initiatives
- Develop strategic partnerships to bring creative B2B payment solutions to market, amplify impact, and accelerate speed-to-market.
- Coordinate go-to-market activities with internal and external partners
- Actively monitor developments in payments and commerce; develop opinions/ideas on their implications for Visa.
- Prioritize across multiple work streams, highlighting plans, risks and dependencies
- Work with Innovation Designers to identify the right themes, partners and user experiences to rapidly prototype
- Work closely with Innovation solution designers and teams of UI/UX specialists to convert use cases to confirmed prototypes
- BS degree in Engineering or related field
- Candidate should bring relevant experience in the Small Business B2B payment platforms space (supplier payments, invoice processing, electronic invoicing, supply-chain financing, cash management, procurement, treasury, financial operations, etc.)
- Ideally experience managing platform development projects that require systems/technology integration with both backend as well as UX/UI components
- Experience with Agile development, SDLC, and SCRM methodologies
- Experience working on e-commerce systems
- Experience evaluating a technology landscape, preferably within payments and commerce
- Passion for technology, futurist view and intellectually curious
- Experience working in project-driven environments and matrix reporting
- Experience working with Design Thinking/Human Center Design methodologies
- Bilingual English/Spanish and/or English/Portuguese
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
Want to learn more about Visa? Visit Visa's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Product Manager - Security Operations
Ring, Santa Monica, CA
Product Manager (E-commerce)
Bluebeam, Inc., Pasadena
Manager, Commercial Operations
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
B2C Customer Service Representative
SimilarWeb, Tel Aviv
Sr. Product Manager - Search
Box, Redwood City, CA