As a Senior Staff Software Engineer based in Foster City, You serve as a lead data scientist in leading and supporting various analytical initiatives with in CyberSource .You are responsible in developing and delivering predictive analytic capabilities that get incorporated into CyberSource products in a variety of domain such as Payment, Risk , Fraud of Merchant and Partner areas.
This role will be part of a group that works in tight collaboration with different product development, product management, and operations to ensure business effectiveness of products.
We desire candidates with deep expertise in machine learning and statistics experience in delivering data products using big data and data science
· Strong understanding of algorithms and data structures.
· Strong analytic and problem solving capability combined with ambition to solve real-world problems.
· Results orientation with ability to plan work and work in a team
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Deep learning experience with TensorFlow is a plus.
· Experience working with large datasets using tools like Hadoop, MapReduce, Pig, or Hive is a plus.
· Ability to program in one or more scripting languages such as Perl or Python and one or more programming languages such as Java, C++ or C#.
· Experience with one or more common statistical tools such SAS, R, KNIME, Matlab.
· Publications or presentation in recognized Machine Learning and Data Mining journals/conferences is a plus.
· Proficiency in architecting & solving classification/prediction problems using open source libraries such as Scikit learn.
· Proficiency in data manipulation using Python tools such as Pandas, Numpy etc.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
Want to learn more about Visa? Visit Visa's website.
Jobs You May Like
Staff Software Engineer, Enterprise Security
Credit Karma, San Francisco, CA
Intern - RF Engineering
Astranis, San Francisco, CA
Instructor Lead - Data Science Immersive (Full-time)
General Assembly, Melbourne
iOS Developer (m/f/d)
Technical Account Manager - Dublin
Senior Software Engineer
CarGurus, London, UK