Senior Front End Software Engineer (REF15360Y) - Visa Digital Developer Platform (VDDP)
Visa, Foster City CA, US
Everywhere you want to be
Our UI components are used by several thousand merchants and millions of customers worldwide. Qualified candidate should have a quality first mindset, understanding clean code and clean architecture best practices and have a proven track record of developing high quality, bug-free code
- Strong understanding of semantic HTML web markup & CSS
- Familiar with TDD practices. Comfortable with Jest, Jasmine, Cypress, Webdriver.io, and other automation frameworks to develop and keep the test suite up to date.
- Experience with asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and REST APIs with AJAX
- Familiarity with front-end build/publish tools, such as npm. Grunt/Gulp.js, Webpack, browserify.js
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT. Have a collaborative mindset and put the team goals first
- Familiarity with Java and Apache Tomcat is a plus
- B.S/M.S in Computer Science or related field with 3 to 5 years of professional experience
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.