- Work as a member of a team responsible for designing, developing and maintaining Visa's Commercial line of products.
- Perform software programming to contribute to project deliverables.
- Work with team members on technical software development issues, problem analysis and resolution.
- Work with team members on technical analysis, design, coding, unit testing, implementation and documentation of solutions for new development, system enhancements, and production support.
- Participate in design and code review sessions as appropriate; to ensure the quality of work delivered by teammates is in accordance with development standards.
- Interact with business units to define requirements/modifications and use case to utilize in designing appropriate solutions.
- Create documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- Identify opportunities for further enhancements and refinements to standards, best practices and development methodologies
- B.S. in Computer Science with 5+ years of Software Development Experience or M.S-PhD with 2+ years of Software Development Experience
- Experience in design and development of large-scale Information products and services with following technologies: Java, Scala, RDBMS, Big Data Hadoop platform technologies
- Strong working experience with Object Oriented Design and Development using
Java is necessary
- Solid understanding of principles and APIs of MapReduce, RDD, DataFrame and
- Strong working experiences of implementing Big Data processing using
MapReduce algorithms and Hadoop/Spark APIs
- Experience on Hadoop platform including Hadoop, Hive, HBase, Spark, Sqoop and
related tools to build analytical applications
- Experience building workflow to perform predictive analysis,
muilti-dimensional analysis, data enrichments etc.
- Experience of database fundamentals, RDBMS data modeling, NOSQL database and
data modeling and programming
- Knowledge of secure coding practices and framework is a plus
- Experience in Agile methodologies such as Scrum.
- Experience in supporting large enterprise applications
- Always have an aptitude to learn new technologies and take on challenges
- Knowledge of Security Principles, and Accessibility Best Practices
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
Want to learn more about Visa? Visit Visa's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Full Stack Engineer, Project Community
Kickstarter, Brooklyn, NY
Sr. Back End Software Engineer
NovoEd, Downtown San Francisco
Software Engineer, Machine Learning
Lyft, San Francisco
.Net Solution Architect (Sitecore)
Solution Architect-Telecom Digital（TD-009）
Senior Software Engineer
JOOR, Madrid, Spain