We are seeking a System Analyst to work in the Distributed Operations Support Team. The candidate will be responsible for managing, maintaining and day to day care and feed of mission critical 24*7 applications. You'll be working in a face-paced environment and will be a liaison between the Product Office and Product Development. You will also be working closely with infrastructure, security and other teams as required. Responsibilities would include:
• Responsible for supporting critical Visa Business applications and ensuring the stability of the applications.
• Perform proactive maintenance activities, engage in automation activities, and perform root cause analysis and remediation.
• Write and maintain scripts to monitor system functionality and performance.
• Apply code and operation break fixes and other proactive maintenance activities
• Will evaluate the issues reported by Visa clients and members in order to provide ongoing solutions.
• Performance performance tuning of applications
• Execute decisive action to preserve and maintain service availability, performance, integrity, capacity, and security.
• Participate in root causes analysis for service failure and provide resolution.
• Work with ticketing application to manage tickets and maintain SLA and OLA
•Will require oncall and extended shifts to resolve issues.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or related technical field, followed by five (3) years of work experience.
• Knowledge of production support processes, including incident/change/problem management.
• SOAP and REST Based Web service experience
• 2 years of experience with WebSphere, TCServer, Apache Web Servers, MVC framework, IIS, and IBM-IHSweb server.
• 1 year of experience with file transfer protocols, either: FTP, SFTP, or Connect Direct;
• Experience with UNIX and Windows OS.
• Advance Database Experience with SQL skills (DB2, MSSQL, MySQL)
• Application server/Web server.
• 2 years of experience in Production support working in a globally distributed team;
• Software Versioning Tool Experience.
• Experience with Splunk, Nagios, Munin or Cacti
• Experience with Card and transaction domains.
• Experience with ITIL and Service Management Tool like Service-Now or Remedy
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.