The Global Services Implementation Manager, Director Level, works with the Sr. Director and the Client Solution Architect (CSA) to ensure that CyberSource meets its client contractual obligations and aspirations to deliver innovative payment solutions, globally and at scale. The following main activities are part of the Job Description, among others:
- Work with the Sr. Director and the CSA and be the focal point to ensure products launched in their early stages at MVP (Minimum Viable Product) level are fully tested, deployed, and receive full support – Level 1 and Level 2 – to provide critical feedback to Product Team in the roadmap to General Availability (GA)
- Be the liaison for large complex projects/programs and the face of the Implementation Team for designated merchants, acquirers, and service providers, working with all product and implementation functions to enhance the engagement model by providing critical feedback/analysis to improve processes, logistics, and identifying activities in the critical path that can and need to be improved
- Support the Sr. Director and the CSA to translate clients’ business strategies and objectives into an overall solution approach and roadmap that is used to determine the solution and functionality that CyberSource can implement on a committed timeline and budget.
- Participate in a team that provides critical support for CyberSource’s strategic partners, strengthening the overall relationship and helping deliver innovative solutions to market in a predictable and reliable manner.
Work with the Sr. Director to manage local new third party partnerships and Cybersource direct processing entries in market.
10 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 8 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD) or at least 3 years of work experience with a PhD
12-15 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or 8-10 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 6+ years of work experience with a PhD
5+ years of professional consulting experience with considerable enterprise delivery experience
3+ years of experience in a product management, ideally using multiple software development methodologies
3+ years payment industry domain expertise
Undergraduate quantitative-focused degree in Business, Computer Science or Similar Degree from top-tier institution. Alternative similar academic experience may be considered. MBA or relevant graduate degree, a plus.
Experience on both card present and card not present systems a plus
Experience on retail on-site technology implementation and support
Network and Data Communications experience/knowledge
Extensive experience with software testing, issue identification, and resolution
International Experience working with Global Clients a plus
Strong oral and written communication abilities
Strong analytical, quantitative and project management skills
Ability to manage customer expectations. Comfortable negotiating and influencing internal and external stakeholders, at all levels
A strategic analysis background in financial services and/or emerging technologies with a high level of attention to detail
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and high demanding stakeholders
Strong teamwork skills and excellent collaboration skills with the ability to collaborate with inter-disciplinary groups
High sense of urgency and on-time delivery awareness
Availability to work on flexible hours since projects may contemplate different time zones
Ability to work with cross-functional teams within a multi-region matrix organization and with business collaborates on key tactical programs.
English and one additional language fluency (French, preferred) a plus
SPECIFIC SKILLS QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED (R) OR DESIRED (D)
Logistics and Reverse Logistics (R)
Above Average Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word – Ability to create and understand macros, advanced formulas and presentation animation in power point (R)
Technical background in IT, Communications (Networking) and OnSite LAN/WAN Infrastructure (R)
Payments Security: PCI, EMV, Devices and Acquirer Certifications (R)
Payment Methods, including Entry-Mode, Rules, and Form Factors (Stand-Alone, Mobile, Integrated, and Similar) – (R)
Knowledge of POS Systems and Payments Integration (R)
Experience in People Management and Team Building and Collaboration (R)
Knowledge of Programming and Systems Analysis (D)
Knowledge of Merchant Systems (Inventory, A/P, Accounting, Finance and Treasury, Reconciliation) (D)
Experience in managing complex systems and projects (D)
Customer Service Knowledge (D)
Collaborate in the successful production launches as well as the definition and active management of stabilization periods before formal hand-off to support and operation teams.
Manage, and execute end-to-end testing of both technologies and business processes, including testing, validation, configuration and review between CyberSource, strategic partners, and their supporting 3rd-party vendors - including support for partners' onsite for testing prior to product launches.
Leverage domain expertise and testing/launch learnings to document requirements, and to enhance the effectiveness of tools and systems critical to successful partner implementations.
Maintain high level of expertise across CyberSource products and solutions with a detailed understanding and appreciation for overall strategic context, priorities, and revenue goals.
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 75% of the time.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
- Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.