The ideal candidate will bring their experience in managing and commercializing complete payment Linux and Android-based payment terminal solutions in the market, with working knowledge of sales, procurement, security, distribution and support.
Define and manage a secure payment acceptance hardware portfolio strategy and roadmap for CyberSource
Build and maintain a network of contacts across payment hardware vendors to ensure that CyberSource remains ahead of industry trends and new product availability
Work with technical teams to source development kits and facilitate technical support for building applications
Interface with sales and solutions teams to promote the global hardware strategy and promote feedback from sales and clients
Identify and shape industry trends, new technologies, development environments, hardware technologies, and macro-level trends; and evaluate their applicability for CyberSource's hardware strategy.
Performs competitive analysis on products and offers in the market.
Have the ability to communicate across all functional levels of the company, including executive management to ensure hardware product understanding and success.
Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Two or more years’ in-depth product experience with POS systems and device certifications.
- Leadership experience in payments systems and processing solutions management with relevant knowledge of acquirer processing businesses.
- Experience consulting and diagnosis to generate requirements directly with customers.
- Ability to navigate and lead cross-functional teams within a multi-region matrix organization and with business partners on key tactical programs.
- Strong teamwork skills and excellent collaboration skills with the ability to collaborate with inter-disciplinary groups.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problems solving skills.
- Results driven and flexible.
- Excellent leadership, analytic, communication, and management skills, including:
- Experience working with internal and external executive management.
- Building successful client and organization relationships.
- Executive presence.
- Innovation and integration skills.
- Executional excellence.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.