Marketing Automation Lead Architect , Data Product Development
Visa, Foster City CA, US
Everywhere you want to be
Visa is seeking an experienced, passionate and high-energy Lead Software Engineer to manage a variety of development projects in the Marketing Services technology Group. S/he will be an experienced hands-on technical engineer with expertise in enterprise marketing and campaign management solutions. The candidate will be taking lead role to deliver the assigned projects, while being extensively involved in hands-on activities including POCs, design, documentation, development and testing. This position will be based in Foster City.
The Lead SW Engineer plays a key role in architecture, design and development of technology solutions that deliver client value and lasting business impact.
• Lead the design, development and implementation of various initiatives and take the complete ownership to deliver the functionalities. Lead end to end delivery of assigned project while working with all the stakeholders across the teams.
• Help the customers achieve their real goals by understanding their requirements and architect a solution that is robust and scalable along with providing technical documentation of solution.
• Design, develop and maintain mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
• Work on development of new products iteratively by building quick POCs and converting ideas into real products.
• Lead Marketing Campaign platform development work in enterprise tools like Adobe, Marketo, Eloqua
• Design and develop an end-to-end marketing solution involving complex segmentation rules and delivery of marketing messages including Mobile Push, Email, SMS and Direct Mail channels
• Performance tuning of campaign segmentation logic and overall system flow to manage large marketing data sources
• Collaborate with business and project teams to fully understand objectives, provide solutions, and deliver sound technical products enabling business results
• Provide design and development methodology and standards. Provide guidance for other campaign platform developers
• Proactively identify opportunities for and contribute to improvements in standards and processes to support a continuous improvement approach
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, or a related field preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in Software design, solution architecture, integrations and development
- 6+ years of hands-on experience in one of campaign platforms like Adobe, Marketo, Eloqua, IBM Unica etc.
- Experience in campaign platform administration, configurations and security is preferred.
- Experience in API development and API based integrations between multiple marketing applications
- Demonstrated success in designing and developing a variety of complex marketing campaigns
- Ability to establish campaign development standards and methodology
- Experience with big data technologies, Hadoop, Hive, Spark etc.
- Advanced knowledge of data architecture, data structures and databases.
- Creative, high-energy, proactive problem solving skills with appropriate sense of urgency.
- Focus on customers and user experience.
- Must work well in a fast-paced, changing environment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.