Lead Product Reliability Engineer - Data Product Development
Visa, Palo Alto CA, US
Everywhere you want to be
Visa's Business Intelligence & Analytics team is looking for curious, creative, and talented engineers to join our team. You will be responsible for driving various teams, both technical and product teams, to release high quality product development features to the market on a regular cadence and monitor production services to meet operational, performance and other service level agreements. This position requires a strong service delivery skills familiar with the challenges that typically confront technology projects, limited resources, conflicting priorities, cross function teams, etc., and that can work through these challenges, escalating when necessary, and only after exhausting options with internal stakeholders.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 7+ years of experience with at least 4 years related to program, project development, validation, release management/engineering and monitor/capture/report operational metrics.
- Experience in Deployment management; both Production and Non-Production Systems
- Experience with third party monitoring, debugging tools and writing custom scripts (Shellscript etc) to automate metrics capture and reporting.
- Proactive, innovative, collaborative, and driven to achieve results
- Experience with environment build-out, prep, installs, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Must have experience with SCM tools (GIT, JIRA, WIKI, JENKINS)
- Good communication skills: written and oral, Active listening, seeking to understand others views, communicating at the appropriate level for the audience
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.