· Engage with development leads and architects on design and solutioning.
· Design and develop extendable reusable web components that are secure and accessible.
· Maintain and extend our Web UI Platform with security patches and new capabilities.
· Design and build proof-of-concepts on next generation UI applications
· Participate in demos and code reviews
· Support multiple teams on their UI requirements
· Mentor and groom up and coming developers
· Train and transform workforce of back-end engineers to be full stack engineers
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 7+ years in UI development
- Expert experience with ReactJS, Redux, Sagas
- Experience building Single Page Applications that consume REST services
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3 and CSS4
- Experience with XML and JSON
- Experience with Web Components and/or Polymer
- Experience with Node.js, functional reactive programming, and FLUX architecture
- Experience with UI development across different mediums like mobile and tablet devices
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.”
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.