Lead Software Engineer - Identity and Access Management
Visa, Austin TX, US
Everywhere you want to be
Identity and Access Management (IAM) is a key technology pillar at Visa, responsible for providing secure access to misc. payment related applications and services from a variety of users (employees, businesses and customers across) globally. To stay ahead of the rapidly changing security landscape especially with globalization of Visa's business and newer form factors of access via new devices, IOT etc., has direct impact on IAM Services. IAM team is rapidly growing and has a global presence in Singapore, Beijing, Bangalore, London, Austin and Foster City.
Are you interested to be part of a dynamic diverse team of industry’s leading IAM/Security professionals?
As a Lead Software Engineer, you will work and lead in this dynamic environment with a talented team, influencing and building the next generation IAM technology stack at Visa.
What is important to us:
- Security First – Our team focuses on security in everything we do and we take it seriously with no compromises of any sort. We look forward to working with like minded folks
- Curiosity – Be curious; ask how things work and ask how you can learn new stuff. We believe curiosity fosters creativity
- Ownership – We have clients and customers who embodies complete trust on us because we show them we own what we do in every sense. We expect every team member completely own the activity he/she is responsible
- Agility – Be open for a change and acclimate to them
- BS/MS in EC/CS/IT
- 10+ years of Solid hands-on experience as programmer/developer with specialization in Java and J2EE
- At least 5+ years of solid experience in Oracle Identity Manager or SailPoint building Connectors, workflows and UI customizations
- Strong inter-personal, analytical & communication skills
- Experience leading a team of Engineers
- Experience building platform APIs and SDKs
- Affinity for an engineering culture that emphasizes Agility, DevOps, and continuous delivery
- Prior experience on IAM products related to Authentication, provisioning, authorization, SSO, and/or enterprise security protocols like SAML, OpenID, OAuth and/or mobile development (iOS/Android)
- Prior knowledge of Apache big data analytics tools a plus
- Establish strong engineering best practices
- Own IAM Projects and implementation tracks from ideation to production operationalization
- Lead a team of engineers to deliver the solution using SailPoint and Service Now
- Frequent and Periodic reporting of Project Status to Senior Managers and Executives in the form of road-maps, presentations, Product Demos and Design sessions
- Design, develop and testing of IAM components, SOAP/REST services, Core Java, JS Frameworks, Python, Angular
- Deploying & Using 3rd party IAM products like Oracle Identity Manager, Azure AD, Sail point or ForgeRock
- Work with a global team operating in different time zones
- Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
- This position does not require the incumbent to travel
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.