Visa’s Corporate Analysis team is looking for a highly analytical Director with a proven track record delivering business and financial insights to focus on Visa’s cross-border business. Our team directly supports Visa’s President, CFO, CEO and other senior leaders throughout the company with analytical insights for key business initiatives.
This is a unique opportunity and calls for an ambitious and hard-working professional who will solely focus on cross-border transactions, which are a key component of Visa’s overall business. The ideal candidate will have strong technical and analytical skills and be a self-motivated, highly collaborative team player. This position will be based in Visa’s San Francisco office.
- Analyze the trends emerging within our cross-border business by country, merchant category, product type, etc. and evaluate the factors driving their evolution
- Distinguish one-off and sustainable effects to support cross-border forecasting
- Help identify business levers to support cross-border transaction growth
- Answer ad-hoc requests from business lines and the executive team on cross-border dynamics
- Establish and share best practices among cross-border analyses at the regional level
- Build strong knowledge of Visa's business through constant communication with partners across Finance and Strategy
- Utilize business understanding to perform complex financial and statistical analysis that lead to business insights
- Attract, lead, motivate, develop and retain an analyst conducting cross-border analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, engineering, accounting, mathematics, economics, statistics or related quantitative field.
- 8-12 years of relevant financial analysis work experience; with 4-6 years in corporate finance, investment banking or management consulting
- MBA and/or CFA preferred
- Expert skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong business acumen and commercial intuition required. Understanding of Visa’s business is preferred but not necessary
- Outstanding analytical and quantitative skills; ability to resolve tough business problems with well-structured analyses
- Experience designing financials dashboards to focus managerial attention
- Ability to cultivate effective relationships and communicate effectively cross-functionally and with all levels of management
- Proven expertise in modeling techniques and managing large data sets
- Must be detail oriented to ensure accuracy and quality of output
- Strong bias for action and ability to proactively identify and resolve issues
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse team and produce time sensitive deliverables
- Enthusiastic work ethic, passion for learning, and acute professional curiosity; able to solve problems with balance of independence and well-solicited input
- Strong leadership skills generating support and momentum among functional peers
- Global or multi-national business experience on-the-ground preferred
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
Want to learn more about Visa? Visit Visa's website.
Jobs You May Like
AfterShip, Hong Kong
SurveyMonkey, San Mateo
Production Accountant - Animation
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Smartcar, Mountain View, CA
Manager, Insurance Health Plan Strategy & Development
Oscar, New York
Senior FP&A Analyst, Corporate
Credit Karma, San Francisco, CA