Our Scrum Masters are highly visible leaders, building bridges across Visa to ensure projects are effectively developed, integrated and deployed with quality and on time delivery into our production systems. Our Scrum Masters also coach and mentor teams to deliver critical, customer facing, enterprise class software development projects while continuously growing and improving!
Esential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Facilitate sprint planning, backlog grooming, daily stand-up meetings, reviews/demos, retrospectives, and other Scrum ceremonies
• Facilitate discussion and conflict resolution
• Ability to track and remove impediments for the team as quickly as possible
• Develop metrics and reports using Rally and other tools to help the team understand its health and progress and to set goals
• Agile release planning and slotting
• Ensure early and often communication within team and clear visibility with stakeholders.
• Influencing habit changes that increase team performance at a sustainable pace
• Ability to shield the team from outside distractions and interferences
• Leading and coaching a team in growing its Agile maturity
• Coach team members to understand Scrum and the Agile Principles
• Work with product owner to ensure a well-groomed Product Backlog at all times
Bachelors or Masters STEM major (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math).
- Bachelors or Masters STEM major (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math).
- 5+ years of experience, as an Analyst, Project Manager or Developer, working with technical teams developing Enterprise class software applications.
- 3+ years of experience as a Scrum Master, Project Leader, Project/Program Manager.
- Expert with Agile techniques and best practices including but not limited to: Defining User Stories, Continuous Integration, TDD, Continuous Delivery, Pairing, Automated Testing
- Solid understanding of Agile principles and their application in day-to-day activities
- Solid presentation skills.
- Excellent facilitation skills with ability to influence change.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a high degree of competency using Scrum practices.
- Scrum Master Certification
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.
- This position requires the incumbent to travel 10%+ domestically
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law..
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
Want to learn more about Visa? Visit Visa's website.
Jobs You May Like
Staff Software Engineer in Test, Innovation (REF20465M) - Visa Digital Developer Platform (VDDP)
Visa, Foster City CA, US