The Senior Technical Product Manager will have the responsibility to implement the strategy for CyberSource’s Product within CyberSource’s Core Payments Team. They will lead the definition of technical requirements and the development of the product roadmap to support CyberSource’s Acquirer, Partner, Merchant and Portfolio business. Detailed responsibilities enumerated below.
Contribute to the development of the overall product strategy & the product roadmap for payment processing to support market expansion. Evaluate new product opportunities and bring forward proposals for products to expand the capabilities that are aligned with business strategy.
- Define end to end solution to enable new payment methods, new partner integrations in different markets. Identify dependencies on other products to deliver a complete end to end solution. Define and implement strategy for building new integrations with payments processor in different markets.
Influence executives and team members alike, with your unique approaches to problem solving and direct the course of our technical solutions. Analyze specifications of processors, card networks, point of sale systems and terminal hardware and provide thought leadership, drive business architecture and finally translate those to specific requirements for CyberSource.
Work closely with Product line owners, partners and engineering teams to define and develop detailed product/ business feature requirements.
Sign off on product demo. Ensure product features are well understood and implemented as requested. Demonstrate the product capabilities periodically in brown bags and increase awareness of our products within the organization.
Be the leader of the scrum team and drive active prioritization of the product backlog and participate in release/Sprint planning ceremonies.
- Define, monitor and measure product metrics and KPIs, incorporate learnings into product definition and development process
- Continuously evolve and improve the product by incorporating feedback, and based on user testing, experimentation, data and analytics
- BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business or related field, with a minimum of 8+ years of experience in Payments Product Management. Deep understanding and hands on experience with card present messaging, scheme rules, mandates and integration protocols with gateways and processors.
- Proven ability to manage complex products and projects through various, often competing priorities, constraints and requirements. Experience creating value proposition definition, product differentiation, cost/benefit analysis, and executive presentations.
- Understanding of the technical aspects behind product features and functionalities. Ability to craft, define and deploy omni-channel solutions for merchants.
Adept in Agile development methodologies
- Strong project management skills and demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple parties to deliver a product. Show a creative spark in product innovation, product management, and finding ways to get things done in a globally dispersed team.
- Demonstrated strength at building relationships, highly motivated, strong sense of urgency, ability to motivate others. Experience leading cross-functional teams on complex problems from all fronts across all functions and locations.
Excellent written and oral communication skills with a flair for getting people excited. Ability to lead peer team meetings, resolve team blockers and do knowledge share sessions with various team members.
Strong desire and aptitude to be very hands-on with data and reporting. Be very comfortable articulating, presenting and influencing key stake holders and leaders of the organizations to pursue new ideas and challenge status quo.
- This position requires the incumbent to travel 10%+ domestically
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
Want to learn more about Visa? Visit Visa's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director of Product Management, Device Identity & Access Management
Okta, San Francisco, CA or San Jose, CA