System Analyst - Identify and Access Management and Production Support
Visa, Austin TX, US
Everywhere you want to be
We are seeking a System Analyst to work in the Product Reliability Engineering group in a production support capacity. The candidate will be responsible for managing, maintaining and day to day care and feed of mission critical 24*7 applications and IAM infrastructure. You'll be working in a fast-paced environment and will be a liaison between the Product Office and Product Development. You will also be troubleshooting, investigating and resolving production issues for various business applications. You will also be working closely with infrastructure, security and other teams as required. You will be required to work extended hours as needed to support production maintenance or troubleshooting. You will participate in on-call rotation for 24*7 support.
- Responsible for supporting critical Visa Business applications and ensuring the stability of the applications.
- Perform proactive maintenance activities, engage in automation activities, and perform root cause analysis and remediation.
- Write and maintain scripts to monitor system functionality and performance.
- Apply code and operation break fixes and other proactive maintenance activities
- Will evaluate the issues reported by Visa clients and members in order to provide ongoing solutions.
- Performance tuning of applications
- Execute decisive action to preserve and maintain service availability, performance, integrity, capacity, and security.
- Participate in root causes analysis for service failure and provide resolution.
- Work with ticketing application to manage tickets and maintain SLA and OLA
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or related technical field, followed by five (5) years of work experience.
- Knowledge of production support processes, including: incident/change/problem management, and escalation procedures.
- Excellent UNIX/Linux Skills and well versed with Windows OS as well.
- Application server/Web server
- 4-5 years Experience with SAML, Federation, Siteminder and LDAP
- 4-5 years Experience with ITIL, BMC Remedy and ticketing workflows.
- 4-5 years Experience and willing to be on-call rotation on weekdays and weekends.
- 4-5 years of experience in Identity, Access, and Federation Management industry
- 2 years of experience in Production support working in a globally distributed team
- Support after hours maintenance windows and deployment
- Strong understanding of IAM concepts and features
- Strong understanding of SDLC
- Experience with builds, deployment, troubleshooting and production support
- Strong scripting knowledge
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.