Visa's Digital Solutions Product group is responsible for providing the product platforms required to deliver on Visa’s Digital strategy and goals, with the Visa Token Service (“VTS”) platform the key enabler. The Solutions Delivery team works with the key ecosystem stakeholders (including issuers, acquirers, and tech partners) to optimize the platform’s performance and enhance the benefits tokens bring to the ecosystem. The Solution Analyst position will focus on supporting the overall strategy, analysis, and optimization of issuer token implementation, with the opportunity to help drive global product adoption. This position would be ideal for a candidate with a strong analytics background, with the ability to both interrogate data to inform decisions and communicate the rationale across the business. This is a global role, with responsibilities spanning all Visa Inc. geographies.
- Business analytics lead: Build, manage, communicate and drive goals and KPI’s for ecosystem token optimization
- Client enablement: Support implementation efforts by creating and managing analytical tools, metrics, trends, dashboards and best practices, and with ad-hoc analysis
- Strategic initiatives: Own and drive strategic optimization initiatives end-to-end, working cross-functionally across global and regional teams towards time-sensitive goals and outcomes.
- Engage directly with Visa’s issuers and external partners to help further optimize product performance and expand product adoption.
- Influence Visa data structures and reporting tools for new products and solutions.
- Executive Reporting: Responsible for collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data & progress across against global goals & KPI’s. Identify trends and opportunities and communicate action or impact across all levels.
- Regional Enablement: Support regional product and GTM teams in achieving their token optimization goals; run regular calls with Visa’s regional teams to assess performance and validate action plans. Travel to regional hub locations to provide in-person support may be required.
- TRAVEL REQUIREMENT: This position requires the incumbent to travel for work up to 10% of the time.
1 year of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- Bachelor’s degree with 2-5+ years of full-time professional work experience, preferably in business analysis or data analytics role.
- Flexible, positive and results-oriented attitude, works well with changing timelines and priorities and can proactively manage up. Works with a sense of urgency and makes efforts to motivate others towards common goals.
- Demonstrated ability to gather and synthesize complex information, make sound tactical decisions, and communicate such information in a clear, simple way to a variety of audiences, ranging from senior executives to working-level analysts and technical specialists.
- Ability to formulate and communicate strategies rooted in deep knowledge of product, consumer, and market factors, with the ability to think creatively and outside the box.
- Self-starter who identifies areas of opportunity and drives forward efficiencies, processes, global strategies and goals forward with cross-functional stakeholders and clients.
- Technical aptitude: Demonstrated ability to work with complex products or capabilities, the ideal candidate will have an existing basic understanding of digital payment technologies.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills, including the ability to develop clear, insightful PowerPoint presentations, internal briefs and reports.
- Advanced level of proficiency with Data analytics & reporting tools, Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint required. SQL/Tableau knowledge desirable
- Prior experience in financial services or specifically payments industry preferred
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.