End User Services (EUS) group in Corporate IT is responsible for providing end user support to Visa staff. These include workstation (both physical and virtual), mobile wireless devices, voice & video equipment, workstation engineering, helpdesk services, and various other end user server solutions like Exchange, VDI and Endpoint security tools.
- Provide 2nd level support on escalated workstation, telephony, and mobile related issues and requests
- Effectively questions user to collect information and understand the issues they are experiencing, and perform diagnostic procedures to isolate and resolve the issues
- Interact with customers via telephone, e-mail, IM/chat, and social tools, to provide technical support
- Prioritize incidents and complaints to assure all SLOs are meet
- Utilize all technical resources to solve customer problems
- Escalate or work in tangent with appropriate support specialists or support groups on unresolved issues
- Escalate hardware repairs to third party providers as needed
- Maintains call records/logs and resolution detail utilizing case management solution in ServiceNow
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing with management to express ideas in order to make informed decisions
- Installation of workstation, telephony, and mobile hardware/software as required
- Provisions and prepares workstations using standard images
- Setup and install new workstations, loaners and other workstation related equipment
- Maintain 100% accuracy/control in the asset database of deployed assets, recording/updating as needed
- Communicate and provide knowledge transfer to other agents/technicians on issues/problems and resolution
- Coordinate and execute workstation relocation requests
- Work with other support groups such as network operations, in assisting in the resolution of incidents or maintenance activities
- Installation, configuration, and support of PC, Mac, telephony, mobile, and voice/video hardware/software
- Support and troubleshooting of Windows 10, Windows 7, MS Office 2016/2013 suite and Outlook, macOS, iOS, Android
- Networking connectivity knowledge and troubleshooting
- Installation, configuration, and support of local and LAN printers
Experience & Education Required:
- 2-4-year experience as technician supporting over 100 users
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to support, and explain technical concepts to users at various levels of technical proficiency
- Effectively manages difficult or volatile situations
- Effective problem solving
- Ability to effectively perform issue isolation and resolution in order to minimize downtime
- Ability to schedule and prioritize
- Able to read and understand technical manuals, procedures, and OEM guides
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to assess, analyze and research technical situations and provide viable alternatives
- Ability to learn new technologies and procedures quickly
- Ability to communicate effectively with wide variety of users, and technical teams
- Technical writing.
Other Required Characteristics:
- Team Player
- Strong interpersonal abilities – must project credibility and integrity
- Goal seeker
- Detail oriented
- A great listener
- Flexible with hours
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.”
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
Want to learn more about Visa? Visit Visa's website.
Jobs You May Like
Knotel, Knotel Los Angeles