Sr Director, Learning Services, Visa University School of Digital Payments
Visa, Foster City CA, US
Everywhere you want to be
The Sr Director, Learning Services is a member of the leadership team of the newly formed School of Digital Payments (SDP) within Visa University and a member of the Visa University Operating Committee. The SDP is a new CEO-supported venture sitting within the Strategy organization. Our vision is to make Visa University the place everyone everywhere goes to learn about payments. We are looking for innovative intrapreneurs who are passionate about payments and the impact educating others about the industry and Visa’s place in it can have on individuals, businesses and economies globally.
- Establish a change management methodology and develop a suite of services that will support the successful rollout and adoption of Visa products. Drive continuous improvement in and continue to evolve and develop new strategic service offerings.
- Partner with the Market Learning organization to build regional learning services teams who will consult with Country Managers, Account Executives and Business Development leaders and their customers to develop learning plans that drive customer success and learning product and services revenue.
- Support the build of sales enablement programs to educate our client-facing teams on VU SDP learning services, and how they add value to our customers.
- Create toolkits for regional learning services teams to leverage in needs assessment, scoping and pricing discussions with customers.
- Lead global team, including FT and subcontracted resources within a matrixed environment, to successfully deliver change management solution.
- Deliver on the growth targets for the Learning Services unit in conjunction with the VU SDP Business Development leader and Market Learning teams.
- Be accountable for all scope, budget and resource planning to meet desired objectives. Maintain close contact with client representatives to ensure that client deliverables and milestones are met. Be comfortable and credible giving change management advice at all levels of a client organization.
- Build networks within new and existing accounts to strengthen overall relationship and provide as-needed support to drive revenue and VIK growth.
- 12 years of experience leading a creative learning or change management consultancy at an established consulting firm or in a complex global organization in support of their clients’ organizational transformations with a Bachelor’s Degree; 10 years of experience with an Advanced degree
- 15-18 years of experience leading a creative learning or change management consultancy at an established consulting firm or in a complex global organization in support of their clients’ organizational transformations with a Bachelor’s Degree; with a Bachelor’s Degree or 12 years of experience with an Advanced Degree
- 15+ years’ experience leading a creative learning or change management consultancy at an established consulting firm or in a complex global organization in support of their clients’ organizational transformations
- Proven expertise in all aspects of education services leadership, including strategy, professional services management, product management, partner alliances, change management models, people and P&L management, forecasting, marketing, field readiness and sales
- Passion for driving growth, introducing new solutions, and motivating global teams, resulting in customer satisfaction and increased adoption of Visa products and services
- Team player, skilled at developing relationships across levels and geographies at Visa and willing to pitch in where needed as we start up this exciting new business
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, extensive presentation experience and strong interpersonal skills, must have the ability to interact effectively with all levels of customers’ management teams
- Consulting-based sales experience with the ability to influence the regional teams where the learning contracts reside
- Results-oriented leader with a high degree of integrity who sets challenging targets and goals and measures their progress
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field required; MBA or advanced degree preferred
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.