- Subject matter expertise with Section 508, TAC 206/213, and WCAG 2.0 (AA) compliance for documents, presentations, webpages and similar materials
- Experience reviewing products, services, webpages, documents, presentations, and similar materials to ensure compliance before internal or external publication
- Experience testing electronic documents, webpages and software for Section 508, TAC 206/213 and WCAG 2.0 compliance
- Background in automated/manual accessibility testing including identifying non-compliant documents and output and recommending clear and specific mitigation steps to management
- Ability to communicate a prioritized list of compliance issues and potential compliance risks as well as clear mitigation strategies to management
- Experience coaching authors, content developers, and staff on how to ensure output remains compliant with ADA standards
- Work Closely with Visa Internal VGAR team to follow the standards
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- 3 or more years of work experience or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- Experience working with client facing UI applications
- Experience with Accessbility Testing
- Experience working with tools HTML Code snipper, JAWS, Total Validator
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Thorough knowledge of WCAG 2.1, VGAR, and 508 standards
- Experience with Seleinum automation tool is a plus
Work Hours This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours.
Travel Requirements This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 5% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
EEO Statement Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.