The Coverage Programmer is responsible for the support of the Visa TPF/VIP Authorization system in a multi-datacenter and multi-processing environment. They are responsible for second level problem determination and recovery of the VIP Applications, Operating System, services and customer related issues.
The Coverage Programmer is also responsible for coordination of the weekly VIP load schedule, including weekly Implementation meetings and creation of the load schedule for all of Operations and Development. This position will also require occasional participation in attending Network Processing sizing/estimate meetings representing Coverage and Operations, and assisting in hourly forecasting tasks.
- Works closely with service partners such as VIP Operations, Global Network Operations, Production Services and Global Support teams to ensure all VIP related services are operational and not causing member impact.
- Works closely with Account Management, Application Support and the Regions when dealing with Member/Application issues.
- Ongoing/Proactive analysis of TPF/VIP Systems and applications to detect potential problems. When necessary makes preventive corrections and works with Engineering/Development groups to implement long-term corrective measures.
- Creation and coordination of the weekly TPF/VIP load implementations.
- Project estimates and forecasting for projects and requirements for VIP Coverage and Operations
Secondary Job Responsibilities:
Assisting in handling calls coming into the Coverage ACD phone system
- A Bachelor's Degree
- 1-3 years experience with supporting TPF Operating Systems or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years experience in working with VM/MVS systems, IBM TPF Toolkit, or equivalent experience
- Any experience with C++, ASP.NET, XML and SOAP architectures is a plus
- Strong administration support skills, particularly with Microsoft Excel
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.”
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
Want to learn more about Visa? Visit Visa's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director, Community & Engagement
Brainly, New York