Visa’s Corporate IT (CIT) organization is adding an HR Systems Analyst role to it's HR Technology team that will work across the portfolio but focus primarily on the future of Compensation solutions. The Workday Systems Analyst will report to the IT Director of Compensation systems with a focus on Advanced Compensation in Workday.
Imagine yourself as part of the team that is building the future of HR Technology at Visa. We need you to leverage your hands-on Workday configuration experience to design, build and deliver Technology solutions with successful outcomes. You will be empowered to innovate the future of our HR Technology strategy and will deliver with excellence. You will not take orders; you will build deep partnerships with our HR partners and champion proactive new ways Technology can advance our employees’ development. You will plug into a team entirely located in Austin, TX where you work closely with passionate, hard working leaders who come to work each day with the goal of leveraging Technology to make our employees lives and careers better.
Learn more about Visa's Corporate IT organization at careers.smartrecruiters.com/visa/cit
- Contribute to project deliverables including, but not limited to requirements elaboration, functional design, application configuration and support plans
- Perform unit and quality assurance testing including test case preparation, test execution and test results documentation, contribute to test strategies
- Partner with lead analysts to explore, evaluate, recommend, and design new features and functionalities with Workday and/or other HR applications
- Provide operational and project support to lead analysts
- Develop and enhance working knowledge through training, independent research and experimentation to become a subject matter expert (SME) for at least one distinct business process and application
- Analyze system and data failures to identify and contribute to operational excellence and control needs
- Participate in security activities for HR systems by partnering with vendors and Information Security
- Conduct root cause analysis of problems and apply business knowledge and practical experience to recommend system and product enhancements
- Participate in the architecture and integration of HR tools including design, testing, implementation
- Ensure all assignments meet company key control guidelines, and support compliance reviews and audits
- Perform analysis of data to meet the needs of customers (HR Business Partners, Business or Functional Leaders, HR Executive team, external parties) to aid in decision-making
- Develop, manage, and maintain positive relationships with vendors and consultants to address support and project activities
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- 3 or more years of work experience or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- Degree in Information Systems or related technical discipline
- Experience with SaaS and externally hosted HR solution management such as Workday HCM, ADP, SmartRecruiters, ServiceNow, Cornerstone strongly preferred
- Experience working in a multinational environment strongly preferred
- Experience working effectively with business and IT staff in multiple locations, including onshore/offshore
- Proven experience in eliciting and elaborating business requirements, drafting system design specifications, and developing technical solutions
- Strong follow-through, ability to drive to closure and resolution of complex system issues
- Excellent problem identification, analysis and solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to absorb, analyze, and understand new information, technologies and practices quickly
- Advanced knowledge of MS Visio; proficient with MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Understanding of Agile project management, SDLC, ITIL, risk management, quality engineering
- Exceptional communication and customer facing skills, able to interact effectively with diverse groups of global stakeholders, both technical and business users
- Active listener, customer focused, relationship builder, team player
- Incumbent expected to travel <5%
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
- Incumbent expected to work during core business hours
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
Want to learn more about Visa? Visit Visa's website.
Jobs You May Like
Questions Operations Specialist - US market