Our team works together to build a wide variety of web experience that power, extend and showcase Visa's internal Cloud platform such as requesting and managing environments using either VMs, containers or bare metals, workflow automation tools, graphs and visualizations for relationships/utilization and a whole lot more. On this team, you'll create efficient and reusable systems with extensive test coverage and modern technologies. You'll also work in a rapidly iterative environment where we prototype new user interfaces and ship new code frequently. Ultimately, you'll have the opportunity to own projects by driving architectural, product and technological decisions.
At the core, we need a strong Java Developer and here are the technical requirements of this position:
- 7+ years of experience as a software engineer with degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- Experience of building REST based web services & web applications using Java and Spring framework
- Experience writing unit and integration test cases
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented design and programming concepts
- Experience of building software/frameworks for infrastructure automation/PaaS/Continuous Delivery
- Bachelor's degree in technology related field
Possessing the above qualifications, and excited about these crucial pieces, please apply for our position:
- Work independently, driving projects end to end and provide guidance to Junior developers
- Identify opportunities for future enhancements and refinements to standards, best practices
- Collaborate and talk through your architecture and delivery decisions
- Tackle the tough design and product problems
- Be a little biased toward back-end functionality, but excited to own the complete end-to-end feature development
- Lead by example as a hands’ on developer who will produce high quality, production-ready code
Nice to have:
- Master's degree preferred
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.”
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.