The successful candidate will work in the Attack Surface Management team responsible for working with security tools and teams to perform security configuration compliance monitoring and automation and provide self-service capabilities to teams across the enterprise. The Senior Cybersecurity Analyst will work with large data sets, correlate security information with internal data repositories, and automate manual security processes.
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
- 4-5 years of experience with Bachelor's degree or 2-3 years of experience with Master's degree in Computer
- 2+ years of Information Security is preferred
- 5+ years of experience working with database management systems
- Security certifications like CISSP, SSCP are a plus
- Strong database management systems technical and analytical background
- Strong experience in SQL queries and stored procedures
- Excellent experience in scripting languages such as Python, Java, PowerShell, and Bash
- Experience in REST API integration
- Ability to support multiple projects and applications
- Strong ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issue
- Attentive to detail with a focus on accuracy and high quality results
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including an ability to communicate very technical findings to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-drive environment; adaptive to Visa’s agile environment
- Must be both a self-starter and team player with the ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Creating and maintaining various scripts and policies required to perform security configuration management compliance across the enterprise
- Integrate and transform collected data into a user-consumable output format
- Coordinate with security architecture teams on updates and changes to technical security requirement documents
- Work with platform owners to test script outputs
Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours
This position requires the incumbent to travel for work less than 0-5% of the time
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.