This role is an individual contributor at an advanced support staff level and is responsible for applying independent judgment in resolving issues and making recommendations. The Client Readiness group is tasked to build and manage a variety of enterprise implementation projects for Visa Inc. issuers, acquirers, processors and merchants.
- Serves as the primary point-of-contact for the Client Support division's multiple support groups for customer impacting initiatives.
- Analyzes and assesses all initiatives that may impact clients from a business operations perspective including changes to current products, implementations of new products and the bi-annual business release technical letters.
- Implements methodologies for analyzing changes, identifying impacts, communicating potential impacts to Client Support staff including populating internal knowledge bases.
- Performs all Client Support post-project analysis to identify customer trends and actions to prevent future customer impacts.
- Liaisons with product offices to identify support or implementation gaps prior to product rollouts and assist in resolution of those gaps.
- Performs new product/support impact assessments required to ensure overall effectiveness of the entire support organization
- The role also requires significant interaction and subject matter expertise in a number of broad areas with unique requirements across the globe (e.g. Product variations, Business Enhancement support practices, Tools, Training etc.)
- Executes plans and provides guidance to Client Support Staff to achieve Client Support Readiness and Client Support Operations’ goals with minimal direction.
- Coordinate and influence internal Visa resources to ensure delivery on commitments.
- Develops and implements strategic proposals using their background of expert-level Visa knowledge and judgment to adjust as necessary.
- Responsible for own work flow assignments and must be able to take the initiative to resolve problems and meet deadlines.
- Liaison with product offices to identify support or implementation gaps prior to product rollouts and assist in resolution of those gaps.
- Available to travel 20% of the time or as needed to support business needs.
- 10 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 8 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD) or at least 3 years of work experience with a PhD.
- 12-15 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 8-10 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 6+ years of work experience with a PhD
- Subject Matter Expertise in multiple areas of VisaNet processing, gained through years of experience supporting clients and managing change.
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to absorb technical information and apply to business solutions.
- Able to set priorities, influence others, and manage customer expectations.
- Demonstrated success in customer relationship management.
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven abilities in negotiating with and influencing customers and staff at all levels.
- Experience using standard MS Office tools (e.g. MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.).
- Excellent time management, organization, and planning skills are essential.
- Project management skills are preferred but certification is not required.
- Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 20% of the time.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
Want to learn more about Visa? Visit Visa's website.
Jobs You May Like
Knotel, Knotel SF