Very few companies can offer its employees the global reach that Visa does. That’s the power of Visa’s “My everywhere” – a big brand with limitless possibilities. Behind the Visa brand are our talented employees who continuously raise the bar with creative solutions and products that deliver the convenience and security of digital currency to more people all over the world. Visa was recently recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in the U.S. and Fortune magazine highlighted us as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies. Everything we do is motivated by our leadership principles: Lead by Example, Communicate Openly, Enable and Inspire, Excel with Partners, Act Decisively, and Collaborate.
The Customer Service Associate will be part of our World-Class Customer Support team where you will be responsible for supporting card holder’s needs on a variety of Visa products via inbound phone calls. You will complete work according to well-defined policies and procedures while delivering a positive customer interaction. We look for individuals who enjoy working in an environment that is as fun as it is meaningful and can ensure that our customers receive extraordinary service. This position is located in the Blue Lagoon area of Miami (Just south of the Miami Airport)
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Demonstrate consistent, reliable attendance by showing up for work as scheduled with a positive, enthusiastic attitude.
- Respond to incoming customer requests quickly, proficiently and professionally while meeting specific quality expectations.
- Actively listen and probe to figure out nature of and determine the appropriate action(s) to complete the call.
- Multi-task across several computer programs to respond to customer queries.
- Utilize all tools to properly support, action and document all related questions and needs.
- Accurately update and maintain cardholder data in appropriate databases.
- Collaborate with peers to help cardholders; provide thought-leadership; and inspire both customers and peers in a diverse business environment.
- Compliance to Key Control and other policies, including maintaining confidentiality in our secure environment.
- Essential Functions
- Paid 4-week training Monday-Friday
- Full schedule availability is required
- You must successfully complete a training program, including classroom instruction, computer-based lessons, instructor-led activities and on-the-job training
- Employees attending training are expected to meet Visa’s established standards for performance, attendance and conduct
- Direct hire (not contract) set schedules determined at the time of offer. Hours of operation are between 5:00AM – 12:00AM, 7 days a week.
- Our customers rely on us to be available to meet their needs every day, including weekends and holidays.
- We offer 8 hour shifts / 5 days per week which includes either a Saturday or Sunday shift and another day off during the week.
- You’ll earn holiday pay when you work on a Visa holiday (11 holidays per year).
WHAT YOU GET FOR WORKING AT VISA:
- A contact center environment filled with amazing people and incredible career opportunities
- Fun, rewarding work environment with on-site cafeteria, unlimited beverages, gym, game room and free parking.
- Competitive base pays along with quarterly bonuses that are based on maintaining attendance, schedule adherence, and quality plus shift and language differentials if applicable.
- You could be eligible for your first raise in as little as 6 months
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance from day 1.
- 401(k) with a company match, also from day 1 (You put in $1.00, we put in $2.00).
- Generous paid time off (21 days accrued per year)
- Education Assistance, Adoption Assistance, and Commuter Assistance.
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
- Must speak Fluent English, Spanish AND Portuguese
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience in contact center, financial industry or ecommerce environments is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated dedication to quality and customer service based on the customer’s needs
- Excellent verbal and written communications, interpersonal skills, customer orientation, team interaction, problem solving and multi-tasking skills required
- Requires efficiency, accuracy and attention to detail
- Computer experience within Windows environment as well as ability to navigate the internet, utilize computer shortcut functions, and navigate through multiple program platforms
Work hours: 8 Hours / 5 Days per week
Travel: Position might require occasional travel for training or team meetings -
Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.