The Cloud Platform Team is responsible for building frameworks and systems to automate infrastructure provisioning and application deployment tools that Visa developers will use to deploy and run code. Our mission is to make is easy for developers to get their code to customers. We are testing and automating the platform and make it easy to deploy, monitor, scale and debug applications.
- Work with product owners to refine business requirements
- Provide technical documentation of solutions
- Knowledgeable of data technologies and solutions
- Work with full stack development - back end, middle tier, and client side
- Debugging and providing solutions for complicated issues
- Multi-task and support multiple teams
- Enforce software best practices, standards and processes
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
- 7-10 years of work experience in QA engineering and automation and a Bachelor’s Degree or
- 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters)
- Experience working autonomously across multiple teams and projects
- Thorough understanding of QA best practices
- Solid ability in Java, Spring Soap UI used in test automation
- Familiar with common automation frameworks like Selenium, Protractor
- In-depth knowledge of planning, designing, and executing test plans including automation, manual and white/black box testing
- Designing and automating integration tests, critical-path or end-to-end acceptance tests, as well as API tests
- Analyzing and implementing QA and automation best practices to improve test scalability and performance
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills in English
- Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 5% of the time.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.